• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Jersey Smashers List UPDATE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Somerset County

Belle Mead, NJ

Remove "Vanquish", he no longer exists.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zeus15king,

No, I haven't played with fox&falco yet, because I've been in Pittsburgh for college and summer job.
But I know that he and I both went to the same HS (Montgomery), and I'll probably try and smash with him one day when I drive back to Jersey.

Who else smashes in our area, besides you and fox&falco?

zeus15king

Smash Apprentice
My bro and my friend Ichi are the only decent smashers in our area. There's Iceege but I haven't played with him yet. Let me know when you're in the area I'd love to get some smash in with you.

C-Bomb

Smash Apprentice
hey add me to Freehold area in monmouth, and take off cwfoxpeach. that was my old name i decided to change it to my tourney name because it sucked.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
My bro and my friend Ichi are the only decent smashers in our area. There's Iceege but I haven't played with him yet. Let me know when you're in the area I'd love to get some smash in with you.

I suck. I just started learning how to play.

I'm actually moving back down south next weekend. If you'd like to get some games in, your best bet of catching me are Wednesdays after 5pm and weekends. Weekends aren't very good though since I'll most likely be in NYC this coming Saturday... Friday and Sunday is a possibility.

Magus420

Smash Master
You guys need to decide which one of you is going to run the NJ player finder and let them do it. I'd say LK seeing as he made the original thread. Having 2 threads serving the same exact purpose where people post in both everytime to be added is ******** and redundant if you ask me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You guys need to decide which one of you is going to run the NJ player finder and let them do it. I'd say LK seeing as he made the original thread. Having 2 threads serving the same exact purpose where people post in both everytime to be added is ******** and redundant if you ask me.
I love Magus. <3

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Qerb, im holmdel, but thats right next to middletown so you can put me there if you want in Monmouth County.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Yo I just moved the other day so can you change my area to Morris County, Budd Lake.

Just remove me from Warren county, Great meadows cause I don't live there anymore. Thnks.

superfan

Smash Rookie
How does this work? Im from Cherry Hill and want to play smash, but what do the names mean? Thanks.

Plutonis

Smash Rookie
Plutonis-Hudson County- Jersey City, NJ - OblivionsX(AIM) That's if you're still adding , also added my AIM if any other Hudson County players wish to get in contact.

Syeekoh

Smash Cadet
Syeekoh - Scotch Plains - Syeekoh(AIM)

I would like to get better, and have someone to fight against besides noobs and Lvl. 9's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom