• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Klan

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Sup people. Me, MATTS!, is starting a klan... the tag will be - oP only ultra god people that are rediculously good can join... It's going to be a fun klan and super mega death ultra really definitely good best people. So let me lay the RULES.

Have to play online. Doesn't matter where, any server.

You can play anybody, or anyone, you don't have to be able to play all characters like the rest of the klans. If you can only play 1 character, thats fine. Kool with me.

You can play on ALL stages, every stage is awesome and involves skill in every different way. Don't be caught up in just hyrule and dreamland... thats just so nubish....

............TO JOIN...........

To Join the klan you have to go through some tests... not long..

1st Test

You have to pick a character and show me a combo that you can do that goes up to, or past 60%.

2nd Test

I will pick random characters and you have to show me your DI skill. [Example: I pick Fox, and then we get your % up to around 120, then I up+a you while you go in air, and see your DI out of it.] Now it will be different with other characters. Plus we will do some edge DI's etc.

3rd Test

This is the final test. You have to 4 stock me with my kirby.

Fun, Fun, Fun. If you guys, gals, or aliens interested, just find me in a server and ask! There will be no boss in this klan, because we will all be the boss of it. We can make our own decisions. But for a member to join you will have to get approval from everybody in it. There will be more stuff further down the line that will happen in the klan... but for now, it needs to build. Thanks guys.

MATTS!

P.S. I will add more info then.

_Burner_

Smash Cadet
LMAO fail!!! LOL go ahead and give me my infraction this was worth it LMFAO!!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
wow

wow you guys are so rude. i can't post anything without sombody wanting my threads closed or im just a flame person... wow.. thats childish.... if you don't like my thread why post mean rude childish comments about it.... just don't do anything at all and leave. thats sad.... you people need help.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I agree with the motion to close this thread. In the near future MATTS will end up talking trash and lying and troll and a flame war WILL start without question.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
fireblaster

Just stay out of my threads.. we all know im way better than you at smash... and you don't have to attack me in every way possible... just leave my threads alone... if you have problems with them.... don't come in and post.... just ignore my threads cry-baby.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Just stay out of my threads.. we all know im way better than you at smash... and you don't have to attack me in every way possible... just leave my threads alone... if you have problems with them.... don't come in and post.... just ignore my threads cry-baby.
And the trolling begins...

Meowkitty, plz end this before it causes any harm rofl

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, there's a simple way to stop the flaming. If you don't post in this thread, he has no one to flame at. It's his thread, and as long as he keeps it Smash related, it can stay open.

Burner, that is COMPLETELY unnecessary. You know you're spamming, you know you're going to get an infraction, so just don't do it at all.

So from now on, just don't post in here unless you want to be in the "Klan". That will avoid all the possible spam and flaming.

_Burner_

Smash Cadet
Guys, there's a simple way to stop the flaming. If you don't post in this thread, he has no one to flame at. It's his thread, and as long as he keeps it Smash related, it can stay open.

Burner, that is COMPLETELY unnecessary. You know you're spamming, you know you're going to get an infraction, so just don't do it at all.

So from now on, just don't post in here unless you want to be in the "Klan". That will avoid all the possible spam and flaming.
K Sawry! :embarrass

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Unrelated story (klanz are dumb)

I needed to find a 1v1 on EGX around 1 in the morning the only guy I could find to play against told me to try out for his clan..

I didnt plan on joining but I figured id destroy him in a 1v1 for the hell of it..

He picks jigglypuff, in a laggy *** match vs my captain falcon and tells me ''Do a combo'' I hit him with something like fair usmash uair since captain falcon doesnt really.. combo jigglypuff well

and he's like ''U failed my test sry ur not good enough for my clan''

I told him he was a ****** and to face my falcon with any character and he booted me out of the game. I ended up practicing uair-falcon punch setups on training mode for an hour :laugh:

Peek~

Smash Lord
Unrelated story (klanz are dumb)

I needed to find a 1v1 on EGX around 1 in the morning the only guy I could find to play against told me to try out for his clan..

I didnt plan on joining but I figured id destroy him in a 1v1 for the hell of it..

He picks jigglypuff, in a laggy *** match vs my captain falcon and tells me ''Do a combo'' I hit him with something like fair usmash uair since captain falcon doesnt really.. combo jigglypuff well

and he's like ''U failed my test sry ur not good enough for my clan''

I told him he was a ****** and to face my falcon with any character and he booted me out of the game. I ended up practicing uair-falcon punch setups on training mode for an hour :laugh:
Hopefully once school picks up we'll see less of this. Nighttime Kaillera during the weekdays is the best time

Top Bottom