• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Linguini Vids

spider_sense

Smash Champion
LOL When did you record these? Anyways, I have nothing to say about your Ganon. Except retreating up-airs work best against Fox's nair. Neslon's shines are ridic!

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
-The first match against Smiles was **** on your part. Great spacing and great tech-chasing as always. I love your speedy Ganon with the incorporation of some good mindgames. There were two parts when Smiles started his up-B near the edge; he should not do that since Ganon obviously ***** furries when they recover near the stage and should have mixed up his recoveries. Maybe he recovered that way only for this match. Good job of not letting him get any kills except for that one air-dodge death which he should not have gotten the kill for.

-The second match against Smiles. Holy ****, what a ****. Especially that combo in the first stock. Nice incorpoartion of the d-tilt which has a good range surprisingly. Again your friend Smilez used Up-B near the edge which is never a great idea. I loved your edge-guard on Smilez second to last stock where you gimped his tech with a U-air after you d-air.

-The third match against Smiles. Yeah. FD is so not "our" stage. Ouch on the first stock where you got gimp shined. Funny f-air by you when Smilez (Fox) lasered. Also, you usually get him good when he's near the edge. Smilez should learn to stay away from the edge when Ganon is still on stage haha. Nice two jab combos for the last stock.

In general, I still love your Ganon Linguini. I do not have any critiques of you since you already play a great Ganon. I can only give advice to your opponents. We should friendlies someday.

Top Bottom