• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
our collective video game ADD will keep us from getting good at anything except jenga

but **** were gonna be the best at jenga

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Jenga = win!

Fun stuff... ****ty tournament over all tho. But the people are great so its worthwhile haha

Shichi_Chan

Smash Cadet
You're all garbage. Nobody in your state is even as good as Rubyiris and hes a ****** and terrible at everything.

tekkie

Smash Master
You're all garbage. Nobody in your state is even as good as Rubyiris and hes a faggot and terrible at everything.
You're ****in' right I'm Plettschner! Otto Plettschner! Three times decorated in two world wars! I was killing people while you were still swimming around in your father's balls! You little scumbag! I worked five years in a slaughterhouse, and ten years as a prison guard in Attica!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Where did random melee **** talk come from?
Can't we all just play jenga?

Oh and there's some big fighting game tournament on the third that has sf4.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
**** jenga. Play 64

RubyIris: It's why MLG picked up Melee again mirite?

Melee is still better than Brawl though. It just doesn't have the money incentives, making it less relevant.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
**** jenga. Play 64

RubyIris: It's why MLG picked up Melee again mirite?

Melee is still better than Brawl though. It just doesn't have the money incentives, making it less relevant.
Melee > Brawl
Halo 2 > Halo 3
COD4 > MW2

just some examples that all share the same reasoning why the latter are all on MLG's curcuit: BECAUSE THEY ONLY FEATURE THE NEWEST GAMES.

Even if a previous installment of a game is better, it's not the NEWEST game, therefore it's irrelevant in MLGs eyes.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
oh really? because last I heard brawl was on mlg and melee isn't. its clear brawl is the game that matters, you mad cuz when you camp you and your whole state fails to bring the marshmellows
I'm not mad at all. I'm just trolling silly brawl kids like you, and you're delivering exactly what I expected.

As an FYI though; I do actually play Brawl too, and I have nothing against it, but it's funny trolling people who only play brawl.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Lets keep the melee v brawl debate to a minimum, people can play what they want and I dont think anyone is going to change each others mind here.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I'm not mad at all. I'm just trolling silly brawl kids like you, and you're delivering exactly what I expected.

As an FYI though; I do actually play Brawl too, and I have nothing against it, but it's funny trolling people who only play brawl.
good trolls dont have to point out when they are trolling, scrub.

its even funnier that your game isn't in the mlg circuit but you think it matters or something ;)

Arms

Smash Rookie
Rubyiris: Herp derp der der derppity herp

MUTHA FKN K: derp derp

Oh you two are so cute!

Edit - Nolan more info on the SF4 tourney would be awesome :D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You're all garbage. Nobody in your state is even as good as Rubyiris and hes a ****** and terrible at everything.
Ruby is this really an attempt to get yourself attention? I don't mind MMing you if thats what it takes. maybe I'll claim your spot on the PR and not even live in AZ.

Someone in az that doesn't like my brother and I... interesting :p

Jenga!!!!
:link:

EDIT: Gkirbz, I'm putting down $100 saying that Molls (aka Kirbster) can woop your *** in real life. And she's tiny! Now I'm all for sexist jokes, but from the looks of you, you spend more time in the kitchen than any other chick out there. Even Martha Stewart is jealous of your amazing feat. :p

:link:

Kirbster13

Smash Cadet
K how about you get off as well and get yourself a real life that doesn't involve posting on other people's boards when it doesn't involve you? Sorry if your life sucks that much that you troll everyone's board to make yourself feel better.

I don't know who Rubyiris is, but he's right. Also, LMAO @ mods coming in here to break up ****. I mean, come on. I don't know how many time I have to vocalize this, but mods should stay the **** out of social threads. Also, Tekken 6 is 17 bucks on Amazon. I just bought it, spur of the moment...

Oh, and gkirbz, you're dumb.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
God****it August how many times must I explain this to you?

Good game = Buy

Good, cheap game = OMFG Buy

Bad game = Do not buy

Bad, cheap game = STILL DO NOT BUY

I know Steven, I know... But is Tekken 6 really bad? I've never played a Tekken game before, and I figured even if I didn't like it, I could probably get back all my money...

Top Bottom