• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
golden sun ds is filled with loli, catgirls, and androgynous water adepts.

/stoked.jpg

edit: and i've been switching mains in brawl like every week convincing everyone in my hall that every character is broken. there had better be something going on for thanksgiving :<

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Not for thanksgiving, but soon before that actually. Active wants to hold monthly Brawl tournaments. Free entry, a little store credit in prizes (I'll just give cash out in exchange afterwords lol), and it'll be cash prizes and Biweekly if we can get a couple of good turnouts. It's next weekend (saturday) a 7. You (And Nolan/Dekar) should come. I've got like 5 people coming for sure, and I'm working on more

tekkie

Smash Master
Not for thanksgiving, but soon before that actually. Active wants to hold monthly Brawl tournaments. Free entry, a little store credit in prizes (I'll just give cash out in exchange afterwords lol), and it'll be cash prizes and Biweekly if we can get a couple of good turnouts. It's next weekend (saturday) a 7. You (And Nolan/Dekar) should come. I've got like 5 people coming for sure, and I'm working on more
next weekend like, a week from this saturday? i can pull that off.

edit: someone tell rpgmang to come i wanna mm :O

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Ya, a week from saturday (the 13th) Also, Plz bring your setup. We only have mine currently.

Pretty sure LC hates Brawl lol

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol, I didn't even check. They did have a decent turnout. But IDC what they say on their PR, they didn't play us at all.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Ya, but I don't think they will come down for almost no prizes lol. Once We start getting A real turnout, We can have cash prizes and It will be more worth it.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Where's this tournamsnt located, by the way? I think I might be interested if it's free entry.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I work Saturday so i can't make it. Light is gonna be in town again and he wants to go if anyone can give him a ride from my place :)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Where's this tournamsnt located, by the way? I think I might be interested if it's free entry.
Active Imagination Game Store. It's at the corner of Juan Tabo and Montgomery, In a strip mall behind the Walgreens right next to the Planet fitness.

And Holy **** at so many people coming. Plz bring setups, and thanks for being awesome.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I'll try and convince them to hold them. I've probably be about 6 magic players participating, maybe more. So around 16 to 20 people Ideally.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Almost positive I work, and I can't get it covered cause I've been sick recently and had one of my shifts covered already. :(

If I don't, I'll be there though.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Gonna start practicing Brawl now, actually.

Walker, you said it starts at 7. That's P.M., right?

Top Bottom