• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
timotee why the hell are you up this early :3

edit: x is going to destroy espy in dittoes and then espy is going to go wolf and get spring gimped three times and then he's going to poof away in a cloud of smoke that smells like a fart

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
They can still get fourth and first lol. If Espy Beats Ally and X beats Tyrant (which he's done like 3 times before), They play in losers semis.

MLG TVs are too slow for sonic IMO

Espy lost to Ally :( X 3 Stocked Tyrant game 3 (but he was only 1/1 before)

X lost to Tyrant By timeout :(

Dekar173

Justice Man
So villains-

Fest at Molly's house.

Bring TVs I'd assume, bring every gaming thing you have, bring a thirst for ****.

We'll probably get Dion's or something let's get a general concensus on what's delicious.

tekkie

Smash Master
so im gonna ask a bit ahead of time whats going on on the friday

edit: oh yeah error got 17th or something but i bet he still hasnt found out how to piece together that gas mask :>

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm ******** i meant on saturday before the tournament :<

(friday im gonna check out the dead tiananmen square students at body world)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Should still be done.

also, I know I'm being *****y, but please bring setups on saturday. My wii can't seem to read brawl and sounds like it's grinding metal when it plays a disk :(

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
i'm still waiting for this **** come to america.
This

I miss those days.
So then move back to NM?

Bad News guys, Active employees don't talk to each other. A big Magic tournament was scheduled for saturday :(. We can still do the tournament this weekend, but it has to be sunday around 5 ish. I just found out last night at like 2 am

tekkie

Smash Master
i'm the saddest pichu main evar now :<

so is anything happening saturday maybe? i could start planning my lighthearted-comedy trip across ABQ to get to wherever it is

Top Bottom