• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
But do we really want to base a teir list on theory? Theory says that Ics are 100% un-punishable, yet it's Bull**** in reality.

AKA, reality>>>theory. Until fox wins everything again, he isn't the best at all.

I :mad:

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Play Mario :)
lol how'd u know

But do we really want to base a teir list on theory? Theory says that Ics are 100% un-punishable, yet it's Bull**** in reality.

AKA, reality>>>theory. Until fox wins everything again, he isn't the best at all.
fox has more technical potential than any other character, when played at his absolute peak he's unbeatable...but not a single person can play fox like that...its impossible

so like u said reality>theory

also is anyone interested in buying a used wii i'm selling mine

*Tw!st3r*

Smash Rookie
That montage of characters hitting MK out of tornado was great.

HOWEVER

Shields are already the thing about Brawl that most annoys me, so I'd prefer they not get any better.
Makes sense. I thought about that too. Brawl is already way too much of a defensive game and now with this discovery there is even less incentive to approach.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I messed with it, it would require inhuman reflexes to use against most moves (and the ones with heavy start-ups can already be gotten around without the use of this).

Awesome against nado though, when it can be pulled off ><

Also, goddamnit goyf why can't you spell a word you've seen literally hundreds of times?

A: Is that fest happening today?
B: Does anyone want a tiny crt tv that cuts off the picture on the bottom and has a broken VCR built in... I haven't checked to see if it still works, but it's free, so if anyone wants it, say something.
C: **** you Neil for recommending me for your cutco ****.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
I messed with it, it would require inhuman reflexes to use against most moves (and the ones with heavy start-ups can already be gotten around without the use of this).

Awesome against nado though, when it can be pulled off ><

Also, goddamnit goyf why can't you spell a word you've seen literally hundreds of times?
They can just not nado you for an extra split second anyways lol.

and I'm ********, didn't you know?

God Neil taking that job is hilarious.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
does anyone have my black and purple indigo controller? i'm assuming neil has it, but just asking in case anyone else has it.

one more thing, does anyone wanna buy some dirt cheap games and dvds off of me? by dirt cheap, i mean no more than $3

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
So Daisy got sick apparently and doesn't want anyone at the house today. ):

I can shoot for tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything, sorry dudes

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
does anyone have my black and purple indigo controller? i'm assuming neil has it, but just asking in case anyone else has it.

one more thing, does anyone wanna buy some dirt cheap games and dvds off of me? by dirt cheap, i mean no more than $3
What games are we talking about?

I can't come to the fest, I'm playtesting some magic stuff so I can win a trip to Japan.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
What games are we talking about?

I can't come to the fest, I'm playtesting some magic stuff so I can win a trip to Japan.
random *** gc/wii/ds/gba games. like gc sonic games, random super monkey ball games, viewtiful joe, warioware, games like that. if you wanna full list just pm me. i just need some extra cash right now and i still can't find a damn job.

Top Bottom