• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Arms

Smash Rookie
Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the delay at my school I will be having another pseudo snow day. hooray me!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the delay at Patrick's school Patrick will be having another pseudo snow day. hooray me!

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the delay at Patrick's school Patrick will be
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

tekkie

Smash Master
just wanted everyone to know that my thursday classes are all cancelled. hooray poor road conditions in a town that doesnt give a ****!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Just wanted to let everyone know that the snow prevents me from taking my final driving test so I can go get my license/ :mad:

Arms

Smash Rookie
ok gonna shower and then clean up my apartment, I'll text you when I'm done.

edit. Text me if you want to play since I wont be at my comp

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the recent activity, I have deduced that there is a direct negative correlation between the similarity of any two (preferably sequential) posts and the quality of that given Internet thread.

oh by the way have we compared something to hitler yet
props if you know what i'm talking about

Dekar173

Justice Man
Just wanted to let everyone know that due to the recent activity, I have deduced that there is a direct negative correlation between the similarity of any two (preferably sequential) posts and the quality of that given Internet thread.

oh by the way have we compared something to hitler yet
props if you know what i'm talking about
stfu dumb n***

Iria

Smash Rookie
Well... UNM seems closed until Monday (so my Anime Club will likely be denied from any funnage) ;_;

Anything else going on besides the $1 super tourney fest?

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
you could probably convince walker to train you in brawl some more tomorrow.

also i am still awake

god knows when i will wake up

Top Bottom