• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Like a *******, I left my keys in Daisy's car. I cannot get in my house until she gets home, so I'll post/call/text when that happens.

the same guy that took isaccard on psn took it on srk and xbox live i am going to hurt someone

Sooooo...anyone going to LC for Melee, wanna practice with me today? I'm good now until 2, and then from about 5:30-whenever. :) I haven't played in...2 months? Haha, something like that. I could use a bit of practice.

I'm laughing so hard at that gif.

Dammit, there's like, no videos of mvc3 to watch.

And I'll give anyone a ride who's on the way to Nolan's who wants one. That probably means just Walker, who already lives within walking distance.

Dekar173

Justice Man
hey dekar are you still too busy playing lol to remember about smash?
I play with JT/whoever wants to play at my house//Molly's all the time, I'm just not going to LC when it was so disappointing in the past.

If it's a success and everyone has fun/no problems with THE POT, I'd be glad to go to the next one.

I'm just not going to waste my time requesting work off when I need money in order to go when it could potentially be a bust.

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey Tekkie, you still want a ride to the cruces tourney?

And goyf you asked for the last seat am I correct?

If so then it would be Erich, Light, Goyf, Tekkie, and myself
i was gonna go with neil and nolan if they were going so i could touch ****s with them and all but i dont know yet if NEIL IS DRIVING TO LAS CRUCES OR NOT NEIL ARE YOU DRIVING

Top Bottom