• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You guys dumped Street Fighter like... like... well, I wish I could give you a decent analogy, but I can't.

Is someone having a fest soon? I really want to play SSB64.

Also, **** the subtitle for this thread. League of Legends sucks more *** than ______.

The blank makes it an interactive insult :)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
See, I don't even have to do any work!

I've been better, but I try not to complain about my problems. Yourself?

I missed you guys, and the boards, so here I am :D

Plus, I've been playing the living **** out of SSB64, and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.

If a fest happens. It should happen around 3:00. 'Cause I'll be picking my sister up from school and not taking her home, so like, it'd be easier for me.

And, tekkie, I heard that. But I dont know if being surrounded by hardcore fans would make me feel better.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hahahahaha; hey everybody. Nice use of semi-colon, eh?

Something should be held Saturday! I have plans for today, but Destry and I were just gonna **** around and play StarCraft II, Minecraft, and LBP2 all day, but if I could add some more games to that list it'd be simply spectacular.

P.S. Would anyone be interested in getting into and playing Eye of Judgement? I was going to get the game and camera and what not and buy some booster packs for Destry and Myself, but right now myself and Destry are the only people interested that I know of.

So, anyone interested in playing?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
P.S. Would anyone be interested in getting into and playing Eye of Judgement? I was going to get the game and camera and what not and buy some booster packs for Destry and Myself, but right now myself and Destry are the only people interested that I know of.

So, anyone interested in playing?
Play MtG. Much better.

Also, how about that triwing screwdriver tekkie?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Thanks. I don't wanna spend the money LC is giving me money on fixing my DS to play Black/White when the 3DS comes out in like a month

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash. Go to El Paso.
I would love to. When, where, and what events am I attending?

Play MtG. Much better.

Also, how about that triwing screwdriver tekkie?
I'm sure Magic the Gathering is "much better", but I'll pass.

One, I've had my bout with that game in the past.

Two, you have to dedicate yourself financially to that game.

Three, it's already so well established with such a solid community. I don't care to learn the meat and bones of the mechanics because I'm the kind of person that if I'm going to do something I'm going to be good at it.

Four, I'm looking for something a little bit beyond traditional trading card games. If you've ever played or heard of Disk Wars, for example, that was a ****ing fantastic game that if they by chance still make disks for somewhere... I'm totally getting into it again

That being said... Eye of Judgement anyone :D?!

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So for the first time in my life I legitimately did not care for a melee tournament. I had the chance to play the coolest video game ever with new people, the means and the money to attend, the friends to attend it with, and I still don't give a **** about going.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my time draws near. No more fests for me. Once in a blue moon I'll stop by for a local tourney.

Let me know if there are items to be returned or debts to be repaid.

Side bets if you think I'm not going to quit! $10 a pop!

$10 that Gabby asks for some space and Neil comes crawling back.

And Davis, I dont have the money to contribute to booster packs and whatever, but I wouldn't mind giving that game a shot.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So for the first time in my life I legitimately did not care for a melee tournament. I had the chance to play the coolest video game ever with new people, the means and the money to attend, the friends to attend it with, and I still don't give a **** about going.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure my time draws near. No more fests for me. Once in a blue moon I'll stop by for a local tourney.

Let me know if there are items to be returned or debts to be repaid.

Side bets if you think I'm not going to quit! $10 a pop!
Are you just losing interest in the game? I don't understand; you should elaborate.

http://fatpita.net/?i=8705

Of or pertaining to the other image? Indeed.
Win.

And Davis, I dont have the money to contribute to booster packs and whatever, but I wouldn't mind giving that game a shot.
Awesome, man. The game is only like $8, but I'm trying to find a play mat and a camera. Then I have to see about cards. They stopped making new cards (there are three sets each roughly 100 cards, so there is still a good library), so I bet there is a high probability they stopped producing packs altogether, so I'll have to look into that. I'll get back to you :D

EDIT: Just did some browsing. There's some really great deals all over the internet. I can get the game, camera, mat, starter deck, and two booster packs for $70. Then I think I might get a booster box; that way whoever wants to play, say for example you, me, and Destry, we can just divide the booster box between us.

tw1n

Smash Champion
So the LC tourney is (as predicted) a failure thus far. RPG decided to drop doubles and crews and just have Singles with single elimination! With Kyle and Light on the same side of the bracket too. Then he completed power tripped and disrespected Kyle and Light hardcore! Sigh... right when we gave him another chance lol.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
So the LC tourney is (as predicted) a failure thus far. RPG decided to drop doubles and crews and just have Singles with single elimination! With Kyle and Light on the same side of the bracket too. Then he completed power tripped and disrespected Kyle and Light hardcore! Sigh... right when we gave him another chance lol.
That sounds ****ing AWFUL! Who is this and where is this? That's some super bull****.

I bet Neil won't actually quit hosting fests.
If you love video games and hanging out with friends, there is no reason to at all. Smash fests have evolved to a lot more than just Smash, but the name has stuck with it. I'd honestly host them, but no one wants to come to my tiny cramped room.

Top Bottom