• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tekkie

Smash Master
remember that part in jumpstart 2nd grade where theyd be like "katie from south america sent you a letter and it says" blah blah stuff and that would have something to do with whatever **** you needed to do? that was like a 1-player mmo

Yeah, drugs are bad. And jobs are good. Priorities and stuff.

I dont know what I'm thinking. I hate pokemon. But I just obtained White. And I dont know if I should play it or not. I mean, it's here. I have nothing else to do at the moment... Pokemon... Arrrgh.

Edit: Played it. Don't know why. Was boring as ****. The fact that you still dont start with the ability to run is stupid as ****. Downtime is more of a problem than ever. Battles take even longer than before thanks to the new animations and stuff. And the first 3 pokemon I encountered were the lamest, brown things I've ever seen. And they all only knew LEER and TACKLE. Thanks for the diversity, Nintendo. God. At least they did away with the standard rival formula.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Oh god you got White save me I only need the white specific running legend to complete my pokedex.

And really, how much did you expect? It's still pokemon, you have to like pokemon to play it lol (although the ending of the games are 1,000,000,000 times better than before

I liked Pokemon when I was, like, 9. I thought I'd give the new one a shot because everyone is playing it, but ****. I dont understand how ANYONE can still like these games.

Walker, I thought you had a gameshark or whatever they're called nowadays. Just hack your pokemon, you dont need to "trade" like you did when you were in elementary school.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I'm the only New Mexico Melee player left.
Would you be willing to travel to Austin to play a whole lot of Melee players?
Our tourneys always have a great turn-out. An impromptu Melee tourney we had a couple weeks ago garnered 22 entrants, just from Austin.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Oh good lord no I went to ALS and that drive was bad enough.

Now our melee players, I'm not sure if they'd be willing or not but you can always ask them.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Walker, I thought you had a gameshark or whatever they're called nowadays. Just hack your pokemon, you dont need to "trade" like you did when you were in elementary school.
I hack competitive Pokemon because that **** is stupid. But hacking the pokedex ruins the point of playing the main game lol.

Also, my AR broke......

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol yes we do. I would be willing to drive out there (I have family there lol) but the only problem is my car is broken down at the moment :(
The timing belt snapped and the valves bent.m Major suckage there.
But whenever it is up and running again, my bro and I could drive out there :D

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
has pokemon not made any improvements to its formula since the first game came out?

seriously, why is the game still a single player mmo. nintendo needs to get their *** in gear and make a pokemon mmo...then, maybe then i'd play it
probably not

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Lol yes we do. I would be willing to drive out there (I have family there lol) but the only problem is my car is broken down at the moment :(
The timing belt snapped and the valves bent.m Major suckage there.
But whenever it is up and running again, my bro and I could drive out there :D
awesome! well, fortunately its not till April 23rd, so you've got plenty of time to get that taken care of.

:)

We've got other out-of-staters coming as well so you'll be in good company.

tw1n

Smash Champion
awesome! well, fortunately its not till April 23rd, so you've got plenty of time to get that taken care of.

:)

We've got other out-of-staters coming as well so you'll be in good company.
Ah man that weekend is a literal impossibility. The 24th is our birthday and the 22nd is good friday which we can't get off if work :(

But if we head out that way during the summer maybe we can schedule it around a tourney lol.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Ah man that weekend is a literal impossibility. The 24th is our birthday and the 22nd is good friday which we can't get off if work :(

But if we head out that way during the summer maybe we can schedule it around a tourney lol.
awwww, sorry to hear that, well, the date isn't set in stone yet, so maybe there's still a chance.
We were just trying to avoid early April cuz people have other stuff going on.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Take care of your stuff?

I literally can not remember the last thing of mine I broke. Why? Because I take care of my ****.
****ing... thank you! In a sea of ******* who don't understand why their **** breaks (probably partially because they take a **** on it and whirl it around in a trash bag, smashing it against walls), I thank you.

To be fair, accidents and things outside of your control can still occur. I might still have a working ps3 if Poseidon hadn't led a sea of horses through my house and over my console.

Arms

Smash Rookie
I'm hosting a Saint Patricks Day Movie marathon pre-lanfest extravaganza on thursday night. Gremlins 1and 2 , Howard the Duck and of course MvC and maybe some smash to get all the lanfesters in the mood. It will start when I get back from farmington (I would say around 3 or 4 I'll post when i get home) and end whenever the **** I want it to. Be prepared bishes

Edit: be ready to get ***** by my shuma.

Top Bottom