• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Spamming Okami Shuffle isn't going to do much. Neither is spamming forward H. The real way to play her is hold down and watch as everything goes over your head.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
To be fair, accidents and things outside of your control can still occur. I might still have a working ps3 if Poseidon hadn't led a sea of horses through my house and over my console.
Haha, fair enough.

I broke my arm when I was a kid. =(
I've never broken a bone. /braggingrights

I also USED to never have had a paper cut before, but I lost those bragging rights about a year ago, and they were the best ****ing bragging rights ever. /ultimatesadness

Hmmm...I might want to go to a tournament in Austin for Melee. As long as its big I would love it. And I can get my car working for a long distance trip, etc. I'll think about it... :) Maybe someone would come with me too.

tekkie

Smash Master
casey just called; fest at JT's in a little bit

zman knows how to get there apparently; to everyone else it's near casey's house.

ride plz?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Yup.

Bring your ps3s, your mvc3s, your whatevers, and I guess zemen bring your LCD TV :O

Around 5:30 I'll be leaving to go to dinner with Molly and Dawn so ya, dinner's up to you guys. Please do not decimate JT's foodstock in the <hour that I'm gone, and just go somewhere or order pizza or something <.<

Give me a call I'll give you directions.

Arms

Smash Rookie
god everyone just sucks so hard. What a let down fest, I was there for like 5 minutes then left from boredom. My fest will be like 100000x better on thursday so make sure to keep your calendars open.

tekkie

Smash Master
did people show up? i apologize for my absence i was conjuring up a shamanistic ritual to summon a wormhole to JT's but passed out from sheer exhaustion. the result was a wild dream about the powers of okami dog in mvc3.

i think i'm ready

Top Bottom