• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Dang it Everett. Smash tournament in West Jordan on the 19th, haha. I wanna win free Melee money! Unfortunately, I must be gone by then. :/ Blast. Not to mention there's no way of me getting there. :p

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Haha, fair enough.

I've never broken a bone. /braggingrights

I also USED to never have had a paper cut before, but I lost those bragging rights about a year ago, and they were the best ****ing bragging rights ever. /ultimatesadness
I wanna jump on this too!

I've also never broken a bone or even had a sprain.

But my biggest accomplishment...
I have never had a headache before. /braggingrights:bee:

*preview post* Bah, also I forgot David changed my sig haha. I'll leave it up for this time...

tekkie

Smash Master
hey i want to go to lanfest on friday who else is going

tim youre coming right?

i'll reward you for saving my life with high fives

edit: erich, paul, are you going to patricks?

Iria

Smash Rookie
I am going to LANFest on Friday (and probably just Friday). Oh, and my friend from Los Alamos is coming too; he wants to try his hand at SSBB against some of you (at about my skill level I think).

Dekar173

Justice Man
I am going to LANFest on Friday (and probably just Friday). Oh, and my friend from Los Alamos is coming too; he wants to try his hand at SSBB against some of you (at about my skill level I think).
Darkthrone? :O

Tourney should be fun. Lanfest sold out of seats :p

Iria

Smash Rookie
I don't remember what his screenname was, but yeah he was the big redhead guy (not to be mixed up with other redheads on this forum). And we were planning on console lounge only tickets, but for some reason, the preregistration was closed before the deadline. :/

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
aids, walker:

Kangaskhan is a bit of an oddity – a kangaroo Pokemon that doesn’t evolve, and when hatched, is born complete with a “baby” version of itself in its pouch, even though it’s never a baby at all. Weird, to be sure, but they’re magic monsters, so they’ve got some slack in the weird department. But players also noticed that the baby Kangaskhan bore a striking resemblance to a Cubone, an “orphan” Pokemon abandoned by its mother. After years of speculation, the great Internet Theory Engine cranked out the following logical deduction:

• Prior to the original game’s release, Cubone eventually evolved into Kangaskhan.

• The developers must have removed the ‘missing link’ Pokemon that connected Cubone and Kangaskhan, and replaced it with the non-evolving Marowak.

• Rather than deleting this missing link, the developers brushed it under the digital carpet by simply giving it a Pokemon index number of zero.

If you played the first two Pokemon games, you might recognize that index number as belonging to either MissingNo or ‘M, the game glitch Pokemon that you can find surfing off the coast of Cinnabar Island. Coincidence? Obviously.

Except that when ‘M levels up, IT EVOLVES INTO MOTHER****ING KANGASKHAN. HOLY LIVING CRAP. Mom! Call the FBI! Ask for Agent Mulder!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dang it Everett. Smash tournament in West Jordan on the 19th, haha. I wanna win free Melee money! Unfortunately, I must be gone by then. :/ Blast. Not to mention there's no way of me getting there. :p
Actually Rockmix is bumming a ride and he lives pretty close. So you could probably tag with him if you weren't leaving

Arms

Smash Rookie
people can start heading over around 1:45 ish grabbing some food so if im not here call me and ill hurry up

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
aids, walker:
Kangaskhan is a bit of an oddity – a kangaroo Pokemon that doesn’t evolve, and when hatched, is born complete with a “baby” version of itself in its pouch, even though it’s never a baby at all. Weird, to be sure, but they’re magic monsters, so they’ve got some slack in the weird department. But players also noticed that the baby Kangaskhan bore a striking resemblance to a Cubone, an “orphan” Pokemon abandoned by its mother. After years of speculation, the great Internet Theory Engine cranked out the following logical deduction:

• Prior to the original game’s release, Cubone eventually evolved into Kangaskhan.

• The developers must have removed the ‘missing link’ Pokemon that connected Cubone and Kangaskhan, and replaced it with the non-evolving Marowak.

• Rather than deleting this missing link, the developers brushed it under the digital carpet by simply giving it a Pokemon index number of zero.

If you played the first two Pokemon games, you might recognize that index number as belonging to either MissingNo or ‘M, the game glitch Pokemon that you can find surfing off the coast of Cinnabar Island. Coincidence? Obviously.

Except that when ‘M levels up, IT EVOLVES INTO MOTHER****ING KANGASKHAN. HOLY LIVING CRAP. Mom! Call the FBI! Ask for Agent Mulder!
My vision of what Walker will do with this information.

Walker: *Takes his copies of Red/Blue with MissingNo to Pokemon tournament, approaches random 7-year old* "Hey, did you know I have the secret intermediate evolution between Cubone and Kangaskhan?"

Kid: "No way, let me see!"

Walker: *shows kid MissingNo*

Kid: "Hey, I know that Pokemon! It's not what you said it is!"

Walker: "MONEYMATCH!?"

Kid: "It's MissingNo! I know everything about Pokemon! I'll bet you a million dollars!"

Walker: *shows above post to kid* "GET ****ING *****! YOU OWE ME A MILLION DOLLARS!"

Kid: "Hey, you cheated!"

Walker: "Nope. One. Million. Dollars."

Kid: "I don't have a million dollars!"

Walker: "Too ****ing bad. I guess I'll take all of your cards as payment instead." *grabs various binders and boxes of pokemon cards belonging to kid*

Kid: *sputtering through tears* "Can...can I at least keep Wobbuffet? He's my favorite. I think it's really funny on the tv show when he always pops out of his pokeball and makes Jessie mad. Sometimes when Mommy is tucking me into bed at night I pretend I'm Wobbuffet and Mommy is Jessie and the bed is a pokeball and I jump out of bed and go "WOBBUFFET!" and it's really funny even though Mommy makes me make the bed again after I do it and the corners are hard to tuck in but I'm getting better at it and - "

Walker: "WOBBUFFET!? ****ING WOBBUFFET!? You clearly know NOTHING about competitive Pokemon. Have fun mirror coating all day you banned piece of ****!" *grabs kid by collar and hoists him to eye level*

Kid: "PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Walker: "Leave you alone!? Your favorite pokemon is ****ing WOBBUFFET. I thought you LOVED eliminating your opponent's option to retreat!"

Kid: "NO, MISTER, NO!"

*Law enforcement intervenes, Walker is arrested*

Scene.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
people can start heading over around 1:45 ish grabbing some food so if im not here call me and ill hurry up
I needz your address so I can find my way up there.

Walker: *Takes his copies of Red/Blue with MissingNo to Pokemon tournament, approaches random 7-year old* "Hey, did you know I have the secret intermediate evolution between Cubone and Kangaskhan?"

Kid: "It's MissingNo! I know everything about Pokemon! I'll bet you a million dollars!"

Walker: *shows above post to kid* "GET ****ING *****! YOU OWE ME A MILLION DOLLARS!"

Walker: "Too ****ing bad. I guess I'll take all of your cards as payment instead." *grabs various binders and boxes of pokemon cards belonging to kid*

Kid: *sputtering through tears* "Can...can I at least keep Wobbuffet? He's my favorite. I think it's really funny on the tv show when he always pops out of his pokeball and makes Jessie mad. Sometimes when Mommy is tucking me into bed at night I pretend I'm Wobbuffet and Mommy is Jessie and the bed is a pokeball and I jump out of bed and go "WOBBUFFET!" and it's really funny even though Mommy makes me make the bed again after I do it and the corners are hard to tuck in but I'm getting better at it and - "

Walker: "WOBBUFFET!? ****ING WOBBUFFET!? You clearly know NOTHING about competitive Pokemon. Have fun mirror coating all day you banned piece of ****!" *grabs kid by collar and hoists him to eye level*

Walker: "Leave you alone!? Your favorite pokemon is ****ing WOBBUFFET. I thought you LOVED eliminating your opponent's option to retreat!"

Scene.
brb, saving this

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Scene.
****ing win

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]

Scene.
Please don't take my Wobbuffet cards ;-;

Light_

Smash Apprentice
That guy playing Sentinel totally F'ed up his second super on the last game. He should have spammed the missle one. However, even if he won that game he probably would have lost the others anyway.

Top Bottom