• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Iria

Smash Rookie
Hello again, haven't posted something here in a while, so I decided to post something (this).

Also I have finally picked my non-Meta Knight main. :zelda:

And finally, I'll be attending the June 11th tournament and I'll be rocking the low-tiers with her.

Iria

Smash Rookie
I've been alright. I really like Zelda's style, so I decided to main her now. I had a lot of fun with Dekar and JT with my Zelda lol.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
O, Ronald, Ronald, wherefore art thou, Ronald?
Deny thy suitors and refuse thy gender;

Be MY irresistibly sexy boyfriend!

Happy birthday, Mr. Shaw :awesome:
Neil, I saw this on Saturday but I wasn't able to reply. Thanks very much. Let's go facebook official.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Pretty well, you know how I do. Pretty busy with school and work and such, but no complaints.

Capcom is making SFxT, which will run on the SFIV engine and will look like street fighter.
Namco is making TxSF, which will run on whatever tekken engine and will look like tekken.

I'm personally more interested in the latter.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I have no idea what to make of Street Fighter vs. Tekken. It looks kinda like SFIV, but at the same time, it looks really off.
to me sfxt looks like a faster sf4 with tag teams. i'd rather see a cvs3/cvs2 re-release than sfxt games.

also should the air balloon tourny use sf4 ae? the dlc comes out on june 7th and evo has said that it will make the switch to ae. i just wanna see what people want.

Arms

Smash Rookie
to me sfxt looks like a faster sf4 with tag teams. i'd rather see a cvs3/cvs2 re-release than sfxt games.

also should the air balloon tourny use sf4 ae? the dlc comes out on june 7th and evo has said that it will make the switch to ae. i just wanna see what people want.
I want AE..

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My GF showed me that movie about a month ago and wanted to get intimate right after the castration scene because she was horny. I was able to do it but my God it was difficult to get my mind off of that. Holy hell in a hand basket. I won't even talk to a 14 year old girl asking for directions away from the ghetto now. I will direct her towards the largest gang-like crowd I can see so she can chop off their balls instead.

...**** that ****.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
My GF showed me that movie about a month ago and wanted to get intimate right after the castration scene because she was horny. I was able to do it but my God it was difficult to get my mind off of that. Holy hell in a hand basket. I won't even talk to a 14 year old girl asking for directions away from the ghetto now. I will direct her towards the largest gang-like crowd I can see so she can chop off their balls instead.

...**** that ****.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL basically.

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Erich!

Hey man I got your voicemail on Monday but I've been super busy this week! I won't be available tonight either but probably tomorrow I will be able to go by the venue. Does that work?

It's all good Ronald. :) I know what a busy life is like, haha. No worries buddy. I don't know if you saw on Facebook or not, but anytime tomorrow after 2:00 PM he'll be there. So just call me when you're ready to do it, and we'll get 'er dun! Woot. Which also means PICTURE TIME. And map time...and stuff.

So if no one's terribly busy tomorrow or Friday, would anyone like to practice Melee?

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
Alright cool, I'll call you tomorrow when I'm out of class. Also, picture time and map time?

Sweet mate! I'm assuming the Twins have got you then? What time do you get in? I'll be happy to play some Melee with you on Tuesday. I'll be sure to do all my work this week/weekend so I'm free then. :)

Top Bottom