• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Singles:

Casey 1st
Me second
Steven third
Nolan 4th
Iria 5th
You 6th
Cam7th

Low tiers:
Me 1st
Either casey or steven
4th Nolan.
Iunno after that

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
I'm sad. My internet was down all day yesterday so I wasn't able to figure out when the fest would start. Fate doesn't want me to have fun. :(

Maybe I should give out my phone number so I can get called whenever a fest happens. THAT'S AN IDEA.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
no banjo
you just have to wait until november
that's when i'll start hosting fests again.

let me break it down for you:

2 months
60 days
1440 hours
86400 minutes
5184000 seconds

that's 5 million seconds of playing 1P games until you can play a multiplayer game again

Iria

Smash Rookie
I think he meant Victor got 6th (as in writing to him as "you"). There were some fun matches streamed, and I hope everyone who watched enjoyed.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
no banjo
you just have to wait until november
that's when i'll start hosting fests again.

let me break it down for you:

2 months
60 days
1440 hours
86400 minutes
5184000 seconds

that's 5 million seconds of playing 1P games until you can play a multiplayer game again
I lol'd.
Short massage.

tekkie

Smash Master
i havent hyped my visit enough. NEXT FRIDAY ITS ON *****ES EXCEPT I'LL BE GETTING THERE AT LIKE 6-7 ANYONE WANNA GET ME FROM THE DOWNTOWN STATION :3

Dekar173

Justice Man
Dude victor i have no clue wtf you did to my SD card but neither of ours are hacked now, which makes literally no sense. If you needed help copying the files onto my computer, then copying that onto your SD card, all you had to do was ask man.

Tekkie can you email me your SD card ****?

Dekar173@gmail.com

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah I was asking a few questions, but I should've said I have no idea wtf I am doing. Like I said, I believe I slipped a folder into another by accident. Anyways, I am sorry, Hopefully Tekkie sent you his sd info quick and clean.

I did not get your flask tekkie, But being that your coming up in 2 weeks I am sure it will be operation Barbarossa X 10!

tekkie

Smash Master
alright so one week from friday i will be at the downtown railrunner station across the street from century 14 at about 6:52 pm. i'll probably go hang out around the movie theater lobby until i can get a pickup since i'd rather not get shanked. if i could get a ride from there to d-kar's house for the silly round robin action and hopefully a ride home maybe then i'd be golden. i have other plans saturday for some length of time i really have no idea lol then i'll head back here sunday. i think victor can help me get home afterwards on friday. just need to bridge the gap between the train station and dekar's house.

I live pretty close to the train station, but I might be working and I don't really intend on going to Casey's. But if no one else can help you out, I'll try to get you.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
[collapse="why I'm afraid of going to smash tournaments again"]
[/collapse]
You shouldn't be using that word anyway, Neil. It's really awful.
i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this.

(read: it ***** me before tucking me into bed every night)
Come on, man.

Hey guys its Robert! I finally got me and avatar and look forward to bringing my Olimar into this Biznasss
Welcome!

tekkie

Smash Master
Hey guys its Robert! I finally got me and avatar and look forward to bringing my Olimar into this Biznasss
god****ingdammit i need to relearn the matchup

I'll do it
putting the god in sliraobe god, thank you very much <3

august come hang out sometime even if its just random socializing non-smash-relevant

incoming smash writer status swag

edit: neil, no more posting videos unless pichu wins

Napos

Smash Ace
Hey my name got changed! awesome. Still a tourney this coming up friday?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Last night I had a dream that I was a little kid, and there was a man who had like a 7-foot neck and shark teeth (but was otherwise normal) going around town killing cops. He would stand a few feet away from their patrol cars, bend over at the waste, jam his head through their windows and eat them alive. He does this in public, in broad daylight, but everyone is too terrified of him to do anything to stop him. My family encounters him on the road on our way back from somewhere and just drives away as quickly as possible. Later that night we get a phone call from him (I don't know how he got our number) and he tells my dad to meet him at some abandoned warehouse downtown (there is a subtext of "...or else"). He says he's recruiting normal people to help him kill cops. I don't know if my dream dad actually hates cops or if he's just afraid not to comply, but he leaves to meet the guy despite our family begging him not to. The dream ends with me freaking out because I'm sure that long neck shark tooth man is going to eat my dad and then come and eat me.

tekkie

Smash Master
Last night I had a dream that I was a little kid, and there was a man who had like a 7-foot neck and shark teeth (but was otherwise normal) going around town killing cops. He would stand a few feet away from their patrol cars, bend over at the waste, jam his head through their windows and eat them alive. He does this in public, in broad daylight, but everyone is too terrified of him to do anything to stop him. My family encounters him on the road on our way back from somewhere and just drives away as quickly as possible. Later that night we get a phone call from him (I don't know how he got our number) and he tells my dad to meet him at some abandoned warehouse downtown (there is a subtext of "...or else"). He says he's recruiting normal people to help him kill cops. I don't know if my dream dad actually hates cops or if he's just afraid not to comply, but he leaves to meet the guy despite our family begging him not to. The dream ends with me freaking out because I'm sure that long neck shark tooth man is going to eat my dad and then come and eat me.
clearly you want to have sex with your mother

AXE 09

Smash Master
^LOL wut? Hahaha

I miss you guys!!! So much... I haven't seen you guys in forever..

Soooooooo you know what everyone here should do? You should all attend our big regional/national that we're having in AZ in April!! (It's gonna be held on my birthday to be exact ;)) So for the love of Melee, Brawl, 64, AZ, Nicknyte, AND my birthday, PLEASE ATTEND!!!

The tournament is called NYTE, and pre-reg is already up :) Please attend!!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309171

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah I work that night so I won't be getting out till 8-9. its been getting busy. Its cool if you guys want to start early, I mean who likes waiting 5 ****ing hours?! lol.

I just will get a lot of friendlies in.

Top Bottom