• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
;_;
David, I hate you T_T

I want you to REALLY, REALLY think hard about the post you made isolated from all possible contexts. Then, with equally maximum objectivity and a sense of humor (which you obviously don't have), closely read August's brilliant post.

god you're like banjo

[/casey mode]

this is all Dekarian cynicism and not reflective of my true feelings of you at all, iria. you're a chill guy and you should come to more fests. i'm trying to look cool by giving you **** and this whole post of mine will probably backfire

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Canine copulation aside . . .

When you see this post, I want you to make time for 30 minutes out of your day as soon as possible. Whether you play street fighter, brawl, melee, or what have you, you will be pleased you watched this. If you don't have the patience to at least make some popcorn, then please take care of any distractions first. This is cinematography at its purest.

The Beast Is Unleashed (2011)

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Even I got the joke, lol.

Anyway, gonna click the vid now. *clicks* Holy ****, 30 minute video.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Canine copulation aside . . .

When you see this post, I want you to make time for 30 minutes out of your day as soon as possible. Whether you play street fighter, brawl, melee, or what have you, you will be pleased you watched this. If you don't have the patience to at least make some popcorn, then please take care of any distractions first. This is cinematography at its purest.

The Beast Is Unleashed (2011)
I thought this was a video of
the REAL BEAST
Boy was I mistaken.

Iria

Smash Rookie
Wow Reflex really put his all into making that video. It seemed like a professional level documentary, he should get funding to make more epic appreciation videos of other players lol.

So, as I'm sure everyone knows/realizes by now, I'm transgender. If you hadn't caught on, then, now ya know, I guess. Blah blah blah. So, like, it'd be cool if you guys could start using female pronouns? I mean, you don't have to. I (probably) wont hold it against you if you don't want to. But it'll make me feel better. And, it'd also be nice... I'm, like, kinda experimenting with names. So, instead of calling me August, if you called me Arie. It's what my dad wants to name me, so, *shrug*, I could test it out. Or, if you feel like you want to suggest names, you could do that too. I don't really care. But I figure, due to my more recent willingness to leave my house and see people and stuff... Yeah... Also, it's kinda an awkward topic. But feel free to ask me questions if you want. I wont bite.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Arie? What happened to May?

I can't really say much, except I've been supporting her for months, and will continue to do so.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
I can't really say much, except I've been supporting her for months,
Ha, really?? You're going to go all I-supported-my-trans-friend-before-it-was-cool hipster on us?

Note: Of course I think it's great that you support her and have been supporting her. I just thought it was funny the way you threw that in there like she's some underground band that's about to blow up.

Arie sounds like a great name to me. I'd offer suggestions if I had any, but the only name I ever came up with is GoldenGlove, and that one's really dumb.

Arie? What happened to May?

I can't really say much, except I've been supporting her for months, and will continue to do so.
As I said, this is kinda an experiment. I'm getting closer to getting my name change all done, and May always felt... Temporary. Besides, everyone calls me that, so I want this group to try something different.

in all seriousness though arie is pretty good. just don't pull a triforce and make your name your gamertag.
So wait, this kid's name is triforce? So I shouldn't make my name Kit or Katherine? Or he goes by Brandon, or whatever his name is, online and in games and stuff?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I third demonictoonlink2. Or arie.

Also, good work getting older zman! now you're 21, just in time for ev.....oh...oh no.

Top Bottom