• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
So the schedule for that UNM tourney says it'll go till 10:30 p.m. To me, it seems worth it to enter all the tournaments anyway; it's just $5 more to play in multiple worthwhile events (brawl, AE, ultimate, hell even ****ing cod i don't give a ****).
I don't know if people are interested, but I could kick off our winter break extravaganza by hosting an after party (that won't suck) FEATURING:

1. my mom's in cincinatti until like new year's i have the whole house to myself BE AS LOUD AS YOU WANT :D
2. furniture rearranged and extra room for more setups
3. my new QanBa
4. food :)
walker i need my controller back because i need to practice for the brawl tournament that neil will probably destroy me in again
there, i made sure you didn't leave out any words. moneymatch?!?!
sounds good. show up to my winter break extraganzas okay?
Neil i want my stick back so i can get 2-0'd in ultimate
i got you girl

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
So how many Melee players are you guys expecting tonight? I'm currently in Santa Fe en route to CO, but if a lot of Melee players will be there I might try to show up.

tekkie

Smash Master
So how many Melee players are you guys expecting tonight? I'm currently in Santa Fe en route to CO, but if a lot of Melee players will be there I might try to show up.
if you mean the UNM tournament, probably none; there isn't a melee tournament there, to my knowledge.

btw, Neil, change your gamer tag to TAS, troll everyone

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Um, well what is the traffic like in Albuquerque? Is most of it gone by sometime around 6:00? We just don't want to have to deal with traffic.

Oh, and will you and Neil be at the UNM tourney today? We're leaving tomorrow morning.

Also, are there simple directions to the Student Union Building and nearby parking?

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Hey Nolan, just say the word and I'll drop off your stick at your place along with my copy of Ultimate. I've borrowed your stuff so long I figure I should reciprocate.

Also, @everyone: Neilfest today in place of the (lack of an) afterparty yesterday.

Iria

Smash Rookie
It was a fun but not really competitive tournament. 1 stock + 2 minutes = anything is possible lol. There were some crazy upsets yesterday. GGs to everyone.

tekkie

Smash Master
>2 min 1 stock
>using paper for a bracket
>LIVE MUSIC!!!!!11
>walker using ZSS
>the prizes
>mk legal
>my sister getting knocked into losers' bracket because sudden death was played out

pretty sure a lot of scrub went down lol

Napos

Smash Ace
NAPOS ****ING WON!!!!!!

Make NM proud Walker and Tekkie! you lucky dogs get to play with the worlds best over there at APEX. Take pictures and **** everyone for me.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
It was a fun but not really competitive tournament. 1 stock + 2 minutes = anything is possible lol. There were some crazy upsets yesterday. GGs to everyone.
thats dumb, leave it to scrubby *** nm to not do real tourneys
What the hell? 1 stock + 2 minutes?! Were items turned on too? Shiiiiit.
well.... this IS new mexico smash were are talking about.... so probably.
>2 min 1 stock
>using paper for a bracket
>LIVE MUSIC!!!!!11
>walker using ZSS
>the prizes
>mk legal
>my sister getting knocked into losers' bracket because sudden death was played out

pretty sure a lot of scrub went down lol
I think this tourney was hosted in my sink, also MK legal isn't scrubby, URC ban is scrubby. lol yall suck, my fox could **** any mk in your whole state, what chu know bout dem back flip kicks?
IPeru vs. Latif. Best set of socal regionals. :D
Iperu the SF player? He's bailed on like 3 huuuuuuuuuge mm's with me, obv not that good... but sf players suck. game takes zero tech skill. its pretty much sex hitbox after sex hitbox after sex hitbox.
you better be happy patrick

LOLOLOL RUFUS FOR GOD TIER IN AE2012 WTF HE'S BETTER THAN VANILLA SAGAT AND AE YUN OMG

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jmPzDX4HVY
SFIV is the biggest rip off ever, why would you scrubs just sit here and buy ten copies of a game that SHOULD have been that game the FIRST time you bought it.

I just learned facebook has its own facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/facebook

*head asplode*
facebooks facebook page, has a facebook page.

my response to the unm tournament:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST RESULTS NOW

i can't stop laughing
who cares? it was 2 mins 1 stock, thats ALMOST as gay boring as watching pittos..... almost.

-MFGK

Top Bottom