• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

-Mars-

Smash Hero
or you could like bus there/ride home

or you could offer gas money

jus sayin, see noobs wit out rides all the time and never even thinkin bout offerin gas or soem **** once in a while.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Tekkie, you should come test out your methods against my snake ;) (Hint, I'm saying NM should come up to Utah :D)

By the way, if you can't tell from the fact that I'm posting, I am now back! Nice to see all you NM smashers :D

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
this goes without saying

but people can spend the night

for like 3 weeks consecutively

edit: arie/everett/erich/twins/lewis/brad/some-stranger-on-the-west-side-i-don't-know-but-who-is-going-to-my-fest-anyway SHOULD GIVE TEKKIE A RIDE

tekkie

Smash Master
Tekkie, you should come test out your methods against my snake ;) (Hint, I'm saying NM should come up to Utah :D)

By the way, if you can't tell from the fact that I'm posting, I am now back! Nice to see all you NM smashers :D
i had no idea you still played :O good to see ya

this goes without saying

but people can spend the night

for like 3 weeks consecutively

edit: arie/everett/erich/twins/lewis/brad/some-stranger-on-the-west-side-i-don't-know-but-who-is-going-to-my-fest-anyway SHOULD GIVE TEKKIE A RIDE
it's a fascinating possibility. also i appreciate the edit but also in before none of those people show interest in going :secretkpop:

also :fluttershy::pinkiepie::rainbowdash::applejack:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
wow.... sf4 is like the failingest game ever and a HUUUUUUGE rip off. I hate everything about it.

yall shud start a competitive arcana heart 3 scene instead.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
do you play it online? I just got that **** the other day and its soooo balls out.

tekkie

Smash Master
It's cause I wasn't playing for two years when I was over in Europe, I just got back two weeks ago. But seriously, it would be good to see everyone. Does NM travel OoS anymore?
Like zman said me and gorf are going to Apex. A bunch of us are also planning on going to NYTE in April :bee:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
i haven't played in months, but i'll online ah3 you. my gt is ZMangz505
hella ill be on later tonight

is that PSN or xbox? i dont have scrubby xbox.

my psn is gkirbz

lol lilicia is the fastest rushdown ever i swear.

Who the hell is this mars guy?

Also, I've said it before, I'll play any fighting game. Zack, if you're ever wanting to play AC3 with someone, give me a heads up.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Who the hell is this mars guy?

Also, I've said it before, I'll play any fighting game. Zack, if you're ever wanting to play AC3 with someone, give me a heads up.
a red planet guy
Job bro

It's Gkirbz lol. Just on someone else's account since he got permabanned

I dunno if you remember him though.

Ken Neth, our scene is dead as hell. Even Dekar basically quit :(
how can you forget the mang that made our state > your state?

i might be lying like an ******* and might be unavailable tomorrow due to friend coming back from OoS and hanging out
tekkie has friends? lol since when????

-Mars-

Smash Hero
easy, delete the entire smashboards.com file tree from their servers and never ever replace them.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
All right, a few things.

1. The fest will start at 2 pm. Bring setups. BRING EVERYTHING. I notice people have been stupid lately and forgot basic ****. That includes GCN memory cards and controllers (so melee**** can play in the corner), PS3 composite cables (so we can use CRT TVs), every relevant game you have (so people who only play UMvC3 or brawl don't get left out).

2. Bring a few extra dollars. I'd appreciate it if you could pitch in; I'll make a trip to the supermarket and buy goodies in bulk for the rest of winter break :awesome:

3. I recently cancelled my Qwest provider service. Over the last 4 years, I know some of you have called my home number, so remove it from your contacts.

4. I don't know why you guys even acknowledge Mother ****ing Gangsta Kirby's existence.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
All right, a few things.

1. The fest will start at 2 pm. Bring setups. BRING EVERYTHING. I notice people have been stupid lately and forgot basic ****. That includes GCN memory cards and controllers (so melee**** can play in the corner), PS3 composite cables (so we can use CRT TVs), every relevant game you have (so people who only play UMvC3 or brawl don't get left out).

2. Bring a few extra dollars. I'd appreciate it if you could pitch in; I'll make a trip to the supermarket and buy goodies in bulk for the rest of winter break :awesome:

3. I recently cancelled my Qwest provider service. Over the last 4 years, I know some of you have called my home number, so remove it from your contacts.

4. I don't know why you guys even acknowledge Mother ****ing Gangsta Kirby's existence.
LOL smashboards like tried to explode just now, i tried to reply to this and after clicking submit it took me to like 8 different completely not this thread threads.

1. thats gay, how do people forget such basic ****? it doesn't ever happen but **** be angrier than an RQing sinz when that happens

2. bring a few extra controls too since **** be forgetting important ****.

3. LOL so what? its not like govmnt or soem **** really cares about your smash talk and phone sex habits.

4.I dont know why you even mad tho.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Light may be going to the fst. I still have Christmas **** I need to get done before I go to Denver for Christmas.

We'll see if Kyle and Lewis can make it tho :D

Top Bottom