• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Napos

Smash Ace
Guerrilla Gaming is the set place. If we do Sunday, I leave for there at 5.

We still busting Thursday out?

Also..I am 80% sure.I am going to E4U

tekkie

Smash Master
e4u is an absolute no for me right now; money johns

tomorrow depends on where and transport stuff i guess

im actually not sure about sunday

tekkie

Smash Master
you're not great enough to have a space between your name and the period preceding it, and you're not enough to get 5th at a thingie without going to the thingie

:hamtaro::secretkpop::pinkiepie::fluttershy: :nifty::king::mad070::hpfox::peanut::joey::fido: :bubblebobble::shiro::dazwa:

Napos

Smash Ace
Let me start shoutouts!

Tekkie- Your wolf! damn you!
Walker- How do you like my Luigi now?
Nolan- How do you like me now?
Dekar- <3 whatever
Iria- **** your meta
Goldenglove- Get disqualified
Zman- Just own me in 2d games bra..
Seth- why are you such a drunk?

In other news...I am going to e4u guys!

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
you're not great enough to have a space between your name and the period preceding it, and you're not enough to get 5th at a thingie without going to the thingie

:hamtaro::secretkpop::pinkiepie::fluttershy: :nifty::king::mad070::hpfox::peanut::joey::fido: :bubblebobble::shiro::dazwa:
Well, I got second at a thingy without going, and I think second is better than 5th, sooooooo....

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
So. E3 is here and Microsoft's conference is about to start. Who else here doesn't really give a **** right now?

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
LOL at the gif.

But yeah, I haven't seen my schedule tomorrow but I'll most likely have to work during Nintendo's conference. Man...

Napos

Smash Ace
where do you alll work at?

I have been without a car for a while. My Malibu is a goner and I am waiting on parts to get my rx-7 back up and running. This is why I haven't text or called anyone on sundays. I am guessing ya'll are busy anyway so maybe, it works out. Anywho...I need to know NOW.

Anyone going to e4u? besides me?

Napos

Smash Ace
so any brawlers wanna brawl tonight come party. text me for details 505-340-8070

other news my car is running.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
where do you alll work at?

I have been without a car for a while. My Malibu is a goner and I am waiting on parts to get my rx-7 back up and running. This is why I haven't text or called anyone on sundays. I am guessing ya'll are busy anyway so maybe, it works out. Anywho...I need to know NOW.

Anyone going to e4u? besides me?
are you DRIVING out here? :)

Napos

Smash Ace
Big little problem!

My sports car only fits 2. :(

Maybe i can rent a full sized car?

k9.

Smash Ace
Dude that would be sick! you should look at the details and let us know what would happen with that. ASAP

Napos

Smash Ace
I will look into it thursday morning(14th) and post in this thread that night. Keep an open eye.

So it would be:
Napos-drive
silly Kyle- front pass
k9 and tommy- back seat?

Is that it?
How much can you put towards gas?
will you make love to me AZ?!?!??!

Top Bottom