• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

tw1n

Smash Champion
Neil: Good for you for serving your country! (southpark reference)

So this trip looks like it'll be a blast. So if Neil takes his car and we have 1 people going then yay that's perfect. But if the other 2 want to go, we may need to find another vehicle then. Lewis' jeep has been acting up of late and I don't know if its reliable enough to make it (just my opinion tho)

<3 Erich. We'll bring you some Long Johns or at least some good drinks for the trip lol

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Hey Zman, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is getting me either TvC or Mass effect 2-just cause. Either way, i can see me getting ahold of it eventually.

Also, when the hell is El paso?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Wait so it's still on the way? I'm so lost. i blame homework :p (another john for Gkirbz to quote)

:link:
QFT

earlier car, preferably. i get off of school at 2:30 (assuming no one is holding a gun on a near by roof)
Zmang if you gonna get shot down, fsmash reflects projectiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2iyi2pEwSY for those picking up or wanting to learn tvc. great vid that explains things better than i ever could.

and neil it'd be a good idea for you NOT to drive the whole way. one reason is due to your license, and the fact i don't you super tired from driving 4 hours straight.
TvC is sexy, especially zeros top tier ***

Neil: Good for you for serving your country! (southpark reference)

So this trip looks like it'll be a blast. So if Neil takes his car and we have 1 people going then yay that's perfect. But if the other 2 want to go, we may need to find another vehicle then. Lewis' jeep has been acting up of late and I don't know if its reliable enough to make it (just my opinion tho)

<3 Erich. We'll bring you some Long Johns or at least some good drinks for the trip lol
LONG JOHNS OMFG I THOT IT COULDNT GET ANY WORSE THAN REGULAR JOHNS

Arms

Smash Rookie
So, I still haven't made up my mind if I want to go to El paso or not. Someone convince me... If I do, I would need a teammate for Brawl AND Melee if anyone is interested.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
RJ, put it in the southwest forum part. Not the social part. :)

Also, make a thread in the tournament listings for it.

Dekar173

Justice Man
If there's any reason to go to UT, that tourney is it. :|

Also for El Paso-

Confirmed Car 1:

Erich
David
Kyle
Lewis
Zman/Tekkie ???

Confirmed Car 2:
Neil
JT
Me
Nolan
Zack/Tekkie ???

Questionables:
Twister
Goyf
Bryan?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
itll be the best OoS ever

1. unlimited time on the venue
2. food is with in 10-15 mins
3. i am the most reasonable person ever
4. the venue is ultra roomy
5. ALOT of parking space
6. __X__ will be there
7. BJ will be there (THE BEST PIT IN THE WORLD)
8. Possible livestream if someone has a good enough wifi card
9. HUGE POT
10. I am mutha-****in gkirbz

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
itll be the best OoS ever

1. unlimited time on the venue
2. food is with in 10-15 mins
3. i am the most reasonable person ever
4. the venue is ultra roomy
5. ALOT of parking space
6. __X__ will be there
7. BJ will be there (THE BEST PIT IN THE WORLD)
8. Possible livestream if someone has a good enough wifi card
9. HUGE POT
10. I am mutha-****in gkirbz
Any one of these reasons is good enough for me.

**** this is going to be good.

That's correct Dekar. :)

Hey I've got a question for everyone...especially for those going to EP: what do you guys think of having a Monday/Tuesday night social each week so that we have a good preparation for the tournament? You guys can hold smashfests on the weekend still, but I can never make it to them. So maybe if you guys could, we could do one on Monday/Tuesday each week. Does anyone want to do that? Just as long as we have a good number of Melee AND Brawl players at each one, so we're balanced. Or just one or the other.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
tuesdays suck for me cause of night school. but im not sure if it's worth it for me to drive out to the westside for smash on a school night.

ill go in the earlier car (neil's car) if thats cool.

and gkirbs, joe the condor > zero.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Zman, we're looking for anyone that can go in the night time instead so that way the kater car can just head straight there and not have to make any stops.

So anyone that can't leave early Friday and has to wait, we have one spot open. If not then we all may just pick one of you to wait so the earley car has room for Tekkie.

(not trying to be mean. It's just that we're going to be driving really late)

tw1n

Smash Champion
If there's any reason to go to UT, that tourney is it. :|

Also for El Paso-

Confirmed Car 1:

Erich
David
Kyle
Lewis
Zman/Tekkie ???

Confirmed Car 2:
Neil
JT
Me
Nolan
Zack/Tekkie ???

Questionables:
Twister
Goyf
Bryan?
So if one more questionable pops up who has a car, maybe they can all go too lol =]

That's correct Dekar. :)

Hey I've got a question for everyone...especially for those going to EP: what do you guys think of having a Monday/Tuesday night social each week so that we have a good preparation for the tournament? You guys can hold smashfests on the weekend still, but I can never make it to them. So maybe if you guys could, we could do one on Monday/Tuesday each week. Does anyone want to do that? Just as long as we have a good number of Melee AND Brawl players at each one, so we're balanced. Or just one or the other.
I actually like this idea with the exception that Tuesdays would be a no go and mondays I'd show up really late... But I'm also open on Mondays from 9 a.m. til 4 p.m. lol

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Patrick patrick you should come so we can lose cheetos together! I'll team with you for MAYLAY, I'm already teaming with zman for barlw :p

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
So, I still haven't made up my mind if I want to go to El paso or not. Someone convince me... If I do, I would need a teammate for Brawl AND Melee if anyone is interested.
I, too, am already out of a partner...mmhm...perhaps I should have discovered this sooner...eh, I have a terrible OoS record when it comes to attendance.

I'm worryin about securing $$ for spring break and getting the work off I need, in order to travel abroad 9I might have been cleared already, my manager sucks a big one at communication). If those 2 things are met and I can get time and $$$ for El paso, count me in, but it's on a play-by-ear basis ATM.

Lol poor Ax. He never gets on here anymore!
Yeesh, I know. I'm starting to get better.

And I naver heard of a Pit named BJ, lol, scrub :D

Tuesdays I get off work at 4 so I could come over then. And monday nights I'm not home till ~8 pm from school so if it going on then then I should be able to :D

I actually like this idea with the exception that Tuesdays would be a no go and mondays I'd show up really late... But I'm also open on Mondays from 9 a.m. til 4 p.m. lol
Hmmm...well David, what would be a good day for you?? Unless you wanted to Smash for 2 hours or so on Mondays, haha? And maybe Wednesdays too. Tuesdays I'm totally free all day...and Thursdays. But since usually us three in particular are usually busy on the weekends I figure we should do something like this during the week. Maybe we should have two each week?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sadly Mondays and Wednesdays are my free days normally =[

That and the usual Thurs. Fri. and Sat. all nighters

Actually, you know what? Anyone is welcome to come over. I will be gone at work from 6:00-9:00 though, so if you want to stay while I'm gone that's fine. I'll be back around 9:15 and you guys can stay for another hour or so. Just call me or post if you can come. :) If you don't know my number, it's 328-4871. You may want to bring a snack too, as I haven't told my mom that I decided to do this last minute yet, haha!

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Actually, you know what? Anyone is welcome to come over. I will be gone at work from 6:00-9:00 though, so if you want to stay while I'm gone that's fine. I'll be back around 9:15 and you guys can stay for another hour or so. Just call me or post if you can come. :) If you don't know my number, it's 328-4871. You may want to bring a snack too, as I haven't told my mom that I decided to do this last minute yet, haha!
wait...are you talking about today? Or is this a small fest planned for some other day.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
am suddenly somewhat relieved I abandoned plans to move to nm if they're all quitting one of the games I play =(

wraith55

Smash Apprentice
I might go to el Paso but if I do Ill probably be driving a full car of people who are not on the boards. Do we need to pre-reg or anything?

Also, Dekar, I requested that information so I should be getting back to you on that soon.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Why are you quitting? :O If you can't come be gay with us at least come be gay with us :D

@Ronald- awesome :) Also, no pre-reg required at all.

Top Bottom