• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Change of plans:

David, Erich, and Paul will be smashing until 4 pm or so, at which point they will all head over to my house for some smash. Therefore, my fest won't start until 4 pm.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Paul is still uncomfirmed and I don't know if Erich will be able to head over there after. I will ask him tho. I said he might be able to lol.

Hey neil. You should still head down here now =D

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Actually Ax these tourneys at active are becoming monthly, so if the every other week they didnt happen we had one at your house we could have a tourney bi-weekly which would be AWESOME.
Sounds like plan.

sO, Does that sound good with everyone? Weekly, $3 fo pot $2 for eats, my place? We can probablly do it a lot a my place, since my parents usully dont care...they might hate all of us after a while, tho, lol. We can make it saturdays, and we'll pick a time, probably noonish (how's everyone's work load) Dunno if we'll start it this Saturday, ho, since I'd like to get this planned a bit more. Plus, I jus realized that Molly and I have since gotten 2 LG flatscreens, so Brawl might lag on thm, in which case we only have 2 TVsthat wont **** a Wii over. So we might need a few set ups to be brought over. I think JT and casey have some t being, tho.

Glad everyone likes this idea. I'm donw for power rankings as well, especially double ones :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
that sounds like a fun idea =) melee is coming back again so maybe we can get PR's for that again too lol. Just no biased judges haha.

Me and my bro SHOULD be able to get it off of work. Only time will tell lol.

Fun smashing with both of you Erich and Paul =) see you next week lol

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Man, I just read all of Overswarm's data when debating Omni...my god. I knew MK was broken, but not THAT broken. It's insane. And I like how one Diddy and One Snake player literally conviced 50%+ of the people here that they are viable MK mathups and thus, Mk isn't bannable.

Truely crazy, this just strengthens my resolve.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Lol ax. As an example, Pokemon banned garchomp when he was about 5% less dominant. And could be countered somewhat more.

But with Omni (supposedly now being proban, it should end soon.)

tekkie

Smash Master
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah i saved some random replays at that active round robin thing, if you see any of mine and have the time and can send them and your codeset to me thatd be awesome (especially you dekar <3)

Once more, I'm holding smash at my house tomorrow for anyone whose interested. Haha, and yes Twins, it's alright if you come over at 8:00 in the morning. Actually, come at 8:30. So, tomorrow from 8:30 AM-9:00 PM. I just need at least two more TV's, so if two of you who may come could bring a TV and a Wii/GCN, then we'd have two Brawl and Melee set-ups. :) See you all later. Let me know if you are able to come or not.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Kyle and I will try to come k. if we do I'll bring a tv and gamecube set up kk. And I can just grab it from you thursday or something. That way you can just have it for the whole fest and not a few hours lol.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
So I just **** a brick.

Look at the letters on the ship (right above the spotlight), then look at where the spotlight is shining down on.

just wow.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Anyways, I managed to finish all my homework today. As David suggested, would anyone like a fest tomorrow (monday aka president's day) at my house? I'll have to kick you all out at 10 pm.
I missed it, darn it. Also, your avi kinda creeps me out.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol wow Goyf. I know disney has a ton of hidden perverted/racist things but I never caught that one! Crazy times man.

Good luck this weekend Kyle, Dekar, Lewis and JT (I think I heard he's going???)

Hmmm, so I don't think I'll actually be able to come Kyle. Sorry man! :( I guess I'll see you either Thursday or Friday before you go? I can give your brother that disc tomorrow and you guys can look at it before he goes this weekend, I guess. :)

B_J_

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, so I don't think I'll actually be able to come Kyle. Sorry man! :( I guess I'll see you either Thursday or Friday before you go? I can give your brother that disc tomorrow and you guys can look at it before he goes this weekend, I guess. :)
No Johns.

I dont think that nm has gone a single page with out johning about one thing or another

:/ makes perfect sense though i mean this is johnsville that we talkin bout

Top Bottom