• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
lol double post fail

Anyway, it's not that I hate your dorms Nolan...I'm jist used to August's and Neil's places. :( I'll come over one of these days.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Zman, did you find out that ness can pillar in b- yet? If not, try hitting with psi magnet, then jump cancelling with a full hop dair. You can super delay it too, so if you fastfall you land fast enough to repeat if they miss the tech OR if they tech in place. If they don't do that, then just jc to a djc dair following their tech and continue pressure =D

Also, jump cancel pk fiah.

Also also, if they find a way out of your pressure, dthrow set knockback is a mixup from just dtilt>psi magnet.

Edit: This *may* be Timotee...

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
What was up with the boards yesterday? lol

Anyway, anyone planning a fest soon? Obviously not today, but...

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
finally, a precious window of time for me to post

1. Thanks for the fest Nolan; I thoroughly enjoyed Brawl-. However I did not enjoy losing to you and Steven in the tournament (who probably did not enjoy losing to Zack). If anybody is interested, here is the bracket image.

2. Casey is just the best?!
if he does indeed hack my wii and provide just compensation for the loss of my SD card. Seriously, though, thank you very much.

3. In light of Brawl-, I need to buy a brawl copy. Does anybody have a spare copy that he or she is willing to sell? Perhaps we can work out a deal with my Gamestop gift cards too ($60). If not, I'll offer at least $30.
EDIT: I forgot, my Wii can't read Brawl :(

4. Somebody has my Indigo GCN controller. Also, I have Paul's wii and classic controller. Just keeping a tab on things.

5. I have school off all week and, thanks to August and Steven, I have gained motivation to practice SF. Who's cool enough to let me borrow a PS3, copy of SFIV, and a stick/controller? If that's too much to ask for (which it is), I perfectly understand.

Also, just for clarification, in this timeless and legendary video, Ken follows up the perfect parry with aerial punch -> crouching kick -> shoryuken -> FADC ultra. Despite my being clueless about the light/medium/heavy versions, is this correct?
EDIT: I'm incredibly dumb.

6. How was that 2D fighter tournament and what were the brawl results?

7. I can host smashfests this week. Any suggestions? Are you planning anything Nolan?
EDIT: I'll make sure to host a fest Tuesday.
jk lol Walker

8. Dicks.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
There wasn't brawl singles (only 4 people for it). Doubles was 1st Zman Dekar, 2nd JT Ax, 3d me nolan.

Also, fest on any day but tuesday

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
more non serious minus tournies need to happen, and non serious tournaments in general. it was fun.

paul when you tried to set up brawl minus on my sd card all i got was brawl with hit stun and my emulators not working D:. i went back to my other backup with boring brawl hacks.

I think one of my classes is canceled on Thursday, so Thursday fest would be attendable. But maybe I'll just opt out of going regardless if I'm free.

I'll consider lending you my PS3 and stick, Neil. I drive up by your house on Tuesday, so I could potentially drop it off then.

GGs and all that ****.

Top Bottom