• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico's dead sexy power rankings(1/4/2008)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Update!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!
EVERYONE READ!

I've put some thought into this so I've come to the conclusion that it is best if there is no longer any updates to the rankings. In other words, the rankings are over (for Super Smash Bros. Melee). I've come to this conclusion because SSBB is going to be released in about five weeks. Also, there doesn't seem to be much of an opening regarding events taking place in New Mexico and OOS. Not to worry however, my hope is to see new power rankings following the release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I hope the rankings will be even more organized and professional as well. However, I've come to the decision that I do not wish to be a panel member for the rankings for Brawl (due to recent events). That's right, I'm leaving it to all of you, New Mexico, to create and maintain a power ranking list following the release of SSBB. I will not be apart of the decision making process regarding the rankings for SSBB.

In short, consider this list to be the FINAL NM power ranking list for SSBM.

tw1n

Smash Champion
That sucks :( But its understandable. Well we will see who deserves to be the new panelists for brawl when the time comes. Who knows. Maybe mine and Lewis' tournament can be a final place for people to test their odds against anyone ranked higher then them lol :) But no johning as always ;)

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Sorry to announce this, but the thread will be closed soon. Be sure to read my shoutouts on the first page regarding the history of the New Mexico smash scene.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Someday you will Utah :) someday...

As for shout outs then. To everyone... I love you... and I'm at least glad I made the top 10 before it ws all over. Now maybe I will concentrate on something else in the smashworld lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha figures the big brother would say something like that. Stop picking on your younger siblings! Or go beat up CO again because thats just too funny

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey its ok to be jealous of Forwards C.O.C.K. ...its so beautiful :) Ok ya its getting a little weird now. But still lol. Plus you know for a fact that if CO came down here and AZ beat them into the ground it would just be too funny

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya too bad. I have a small conversation starter. The same day Brawl comes out guess what happens? ...Its my two year anniversary with my GIRLFRIEND!!! Ah god! And I already got the nerve to ask her if she wanted to play Brawl all day... ya she laughed in a painful to me way :( What to do

tw1n

Smash Champion
ya thats the current plan. I'm just trying to figure out what to do for her that day. Tough call...

Ok...whateva. See you all soon, and I hope the new power rankings are just as good and the thread is just as organized as this one is. Good luck everyone, and I'll see you next week!

Thanks for the shout-outs Paul, they're good. XD See you later man. Track's about to start...groan. Ah well, good times, eh? *Wink*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey, I hope some of you guys are still coming to Texas in less than 2 weeks. I haven't seen any of you post in my thread in a while.

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
*bump* It's not an old thread, it's a thread that needs revising.
NOTE THIS IS THE MELEE POWER RANKINGS!!! That **** obviously needs to be edited :p *cough*

And it would be rather nice if we had a brawl power rankings thread, right?
Let's see, brawl came out in March 9, 2008. It's been about 9 months, and we've had maybe 10 tournaments, and triple that amount in smashfests.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Whoa, I though you died or something there, chef. Haven't heard from you since July, how's it going?

BTW, when (or if) are we gonna get nm power rankings? Brawls been out almost a full year (JPs release was on 1/31/08) so I think we should do what Sonic says and "step it up"

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
1. Alphabravo
2. Kashakunaki/GoldenGlove
3. GoldenGlove/Kashakunaki
4. Sinz
5. Dekar
6. Zman
7. Overgames
8. Erich
9. Sliraobe God
10. Isaccard

My personal and attemptedly objective opinion, with post-MK-ban tournies and friendlies being given the most weight. If ever a panel is made, they can use this input for whatever. If never a panel is made, just as well. That's about all I have to say on the subject of Pointless Rankings.

chefman470

Smash Apprentice
Whoa, I though you died or something there, chef. Haven't heard from you since July, how's it going?

BTW, when (or if) are we gonna get nm power rankings? Brawls been out almost a full year (JPs release was on 1/31/08) so I think we should do what Sonic says and "step it up"
Its good to hear from you too, and no i'm not dead lol. I just been busy with my 12 grade year in school. So I been really inatived on this site, its good to hear from you all again.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey whats up Chef. Long time no talk to lol. Next time you see Crystal, scare her really good and say its from David> I scare the crap out of her all the time at work =D Go to the other NM thread for more talking and action

Top Bottom