• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New mind game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
lol owned, I do the same thing but with up smash I just turn around and do it or sometimes I wavedash forwards and up smash

SCOTU

Smash Hero
OMGAMAZINGHAX!111111111111

hm.... apparently, you can't type in all caps and have a # touching it...

saberhof

Smash Master
lol at you getting punched in the face in the end, it was like comedy...anyway, i don't know what to say. it wasn't anything surprising xD

No_Face

Smash Apprentice
Was i the only one hoping deep down inside that the link would be a rickroll? Lol anyway i'm totally going to throw this into my game every once in a while when i play fox/falco, so thanks.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
kso, if you play ssb64 online i'd enjoy playing with you sometime. i have both the emulators and my name on there is Asura. want a few matches? i'm not amazing but i don't suck...

_kSo_

Smash Master
kso, if you play ssb64 online i'd enjoy playing with you sometime. i have both the emulators and my name on there is Asura. want a few matches? i'm not amazing but i don't suck...
online ssb64 = false

console ftw

i hold bi-weeklies for melee and 64 over at West Lafayette, IN (Purdue University) if you'd care to come

Adi

Smash Lord
For a second I thought this was going to be another ******** and generic thread about mindgames...

But than I was enlightened.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Dsmash is hax, not only can it hit your opponent is in front of you, but you can also hit them if they go behind you

I don't know what the **** to do in that situation, and neither do any of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom