• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Ness pk thunder move?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Nothing groundbreaking and not too useful, I also don't know is this is a known move but it's something to add to the list of pk thunder techniques you can do in case it isn't known. This only works on earlier Melee versions. I was killed offstage by an edgeguarder and I tried to pk thunder barrier but I failed. However, my pk thunder hit the guy (forgot which character he was using, I'm 90% sure it was Shiek) and he couldn't make it back on the stage because the pk thunder hit him in the beginning of his second jump and he needed both his second and third jump to get back because he was pretty far out. It was pretty cool, it was nice luck for me. Maybe you can use this when you don't think you will get a pktb and you can aim the pkt towards the edgeguarder. Or if you are really good and your name is Simna, you can use the tail for a barrier and the head can hit the edgeguarder. Also this could be used as another form of one last hit pkt.

Top Bottom