• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New New MA Player Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I feel like I am cheating on Ness and Link, they where the freaking shiat in 64. But when melee rolled around i was VERY dispointed in both of them. So, thats when I turned all about Young Link (mostly because of the PH1123 spike and Buzz showed me he can be good), and now I am cheating even more because I dont even play any Link. And i have been playing Lucas.

hitension

Smash Rookie
Hey I'd like to be added to the OP ^_^
I'm still learning with Brawl but I definitely want to meet new people to play with.
Anybody who would like to play with me it's welcome.
Where do you all usu. play at your house? Or at schools?

Name - hitension
Hometown - BOSTON
Main Character(s) - Kirby & others
-
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) - Brawl
AIM - hitensi0n
Car - No
T - Stop - Green E line, Brigham Circle

Oh and to be on-topic...
I like Brawl > 64 > Melee in that order. Not to say that I didn't love Melee. But I barely look at it now that Brawl is out :chuckle:

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
omg is hard for me to play people the only guy I pla y is roman and gonzales anyways I ask again would anyone come to my house and play brawl but remember to bring their console and **** ok man let me know if your gonna come in springfield Mass
No one is ever coming to Springfield. Springfield sucks balls.

flaco

The Terminator
hey look the mass palyer area is getting more post each day good job uys aksi dawsa whats up with spamming man

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, does anyone wanna come brawl with me sometime this wk? I have a house to myself and can do w/e I want. IM me if interested.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Haha Springfield.

Spencer is in the middle of hard-to-get-to. I still remember the ride to Cata3. Unless someone has a time machine, I'll pass.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha Springfield.

Spencer is in the middle of hard-to-get-to. I still remember the ride to Cata3. Unless someone has a time machine, I'll pass.
SPencer is easy to get to, you get on rt. 9 heading west (from Boston) and you're gunna have to pass through it.

flaco

The Terminator
so nobdy is gonna come pick me up also if you want i could house you just bring your wii i got the copy of brawl man springfield is not that far I would do it but I just don't have a car man :lick:

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Quincy needs to chill with me sometime. *cough matt cough* Parkour season is starting again, son.

Spencer is in the middle of hard-to-get-to if I don't have a car. Which I don't.

thedarkhand

Smash Cadet
Name- Thedarkhand (Ben)
hometown-Duxbury (South of Boston, off route 3)
main- Ganon
preference- Melee
AIM- megamullet3000
Car- Yes
no T or Comm. stop near

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Lol I'm doing it for the spam, not the postcount.

Btw, mini smashfest at my house tomorrow, AIM me if you're interested (AIM = Greene Archer), I don't have much room though, so first come first serve.

KOdEx

Smash Cadet
Name: KOdEx ( Andrew )
Preference: Both?
Character: Princess Zelda (Brawl) / Falco,Sheik (Melee)
AIM: Cupcrazy1027
Car: If thats what you want to call it...yeah

hitension

Smash Rookie
Hey, if anybody Boston-area is interested in some Brawl, I can host. 2 people for doubles would be awesome, but one person is fine too.
All I ask is that we meet at Prudential first, its a short walk/T ride to my place from there.
PM me or aim hitensi0n.

flaco

The Terminator
would somebody with a car come to my house to play brawl and meele if you wan't I could house you just msn or aim me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom