• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New North American Online Player Tier List

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol thats pathetic, claiming u beat me however many times when the truth is i just beat u 3-0, and i beat u with falcon the whole time. Learn to do something besides dash grab with falcon and maybe someone will think ur good.

Battlecow

Play to Win
What's that? Nova's mad?

Not as mad as he'll be next time we play. Hey, bro, get your johns ready now, because I'm looking forward to having them plastered all over the thread right after a little post that says:

"battlecow beats nova 3-0 (again)."

Will it be controllers again? Perhaps I just camp? Maybe I grab too much? Or maybe you'll be high when it goes down?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
AFT isn't as good as he used to be. He cannot deal with my pikachu at all any more.

hmmmm........
If this is not minor spam nothing is lol....

dexter beat surri twice in Battlecows tourney, 3-2 and 3-1
I also beat him right after that recent tourney loss most 3-1 (And i've bested him 2-0 in tourneys aside from battlecows)

Surri is not A tier, loses to too many B tier people
I feel I've been doing better recently though, my loss to dexter also came with two HUGE come backs (real ones :p) that i had to adjust. Dexter while being decently skilled, doesn't play defensive at all...which is very different then most people. These past few weeks I've been working on my defensive game and how to deal with others as well, but i left my self foolishly open to him and got rushed to death :p

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
"battlecow beats nova 3-0 (again)."
u have never beat me 3-0 before in ur life so i dont know where ur getting the idea from that u dominate me. its pretty sad and it looks like ur in denial and trying to make urself look good.

Battlecow

Play to Win
YAWN.

It's gonna happen, son. Sad thing is, you know it. Our skill levels aren't even close, and I think that you realize that every time we play. It's like kicking an especially ugly and mean-spirited puppy. It's like taking really sticky and unappealing candy from a baby that should have been aborted.

Yo, reborn, have we ever played? 'Cause I'm free to **** you up any time you want it.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
YAWN.

It's gonna happen, son. Sad thing is, you know it. Our skill levels aren't even close, and I think that you realize that every time we play. It's like kicking an especially ugly and mean-spirited puppy. It's like taking really sticky and unappealing candy from a baby that should have been aborted.

Yo, reborn, have we ever played? 'Cause I'm free to **** you up any time you want it.
lol look at you getting so worked up...get real

Battlecow

Play to Win
I ain't even mad. Just statin' facts.

Surri, go mod a twilight fan forum or something. You're approaching 2010 levels of obnoxiousness again.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I ain't even mad. Just statin' facts.

Surri, go mod a twilight fan forum or something. You're approaching 2010 levels of obnoxiousness again.
facts? ur just making up stuff while im stating real results, u should be embarrased.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Nova >> battlecow

end of discussion

ill be on the server to have camp wars if you like

clubbadubba

Smash Master
I'm gonna be hosting a new tourney soon.

I'll try to encourage all those in questionable b-tier positions to participate.
You should submit the tourney to Nintendude's rating system when you do. I think that'll be more reliable than this eloquent discussion of who pwns who all day ery day.

nova vs bcow pay per view
SSBL next week, its gonna be real. Somebody stream that ***t!

Battlecow

Play to Win
facts? ur just making up stuff while im stating real results, u should be embarrased.
You know, I could go back and find the real results from all the times I've beaten you... has to be at least 5 or 6 in a row. But you know what? Let's focus on the future here. There's an SSBL match next week, I hear?

Warm up that Utilt, son. I've never been so not afraid in my life.

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You know, I could go back and find the real results from all the times I've beaten you... has to be at least 5 or 6 in a row. But you know what? Let's focus on the future here. There's an SSBL match next week, I hear?

Warm up that Utilt, son. I've never been so not afraid in my life.
what dont u get? we havnt even played since the SSBL, not even once, yet u keep going on about how u've beaten me 6 times in a row. Wat ur saying is fiction and never happened, please stop trolling and get some ssb skills.

DMoogle

A$
Take it to PMs if you want to set up a match or trash talk. It adds NOTHING to the thread. It's straight up trolling.

Killer has always given me trouble, for some reason. I probably just suck.

Battlecow

Play to Win
what dont u get? we havnt even played since the SSBL, not even once, yet u keep going on about how u've beaten me 6 times in a row. Wat ur saying is fiction and never happened, please stop trolling and get some ssb skills.
We haven't played because you're scared to play me outside of tourney

I meant before the SSBL

Mods are gonna start being little ****ies again and handing out infractions so I guess we better stop. Jesus, do any of the moderators in this section have any idea about the actual meaning of "trolling"? Here's a hint: it's separate from "Talking ****." I don't see why ****-talking should be outlawed, but APPARENTLY A$ hates being left out of conversations so WHATEVER how 'bout that online player tier list?

And I'm still not mad. 0/10.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Gav and battle cattle seem pretty even to me.

Killer gives people trouble because he plays a gay kirby.

He is getting a lot better with other characters too though.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Everyone is hating on me. W/e just gotta start taking names again.

Just FYI guys nova just dropped out of the SSBL rather than face me and refuses to play outside of tournament. I'm ready for a pride match whenever he is, but if he doesn't even have the guts to play me, I think it's safe to say that he knows he has no chance.

SUCK ON THAT, StarTraitor!!!!1

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
i really feel sorry for u if u actually believe that anyone is scared of u, i dropped out because im geting used to n64 controller and dont wanna play now. get a life

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Everyone is hating on me. W/e just gotta start taking names again.

Just FYI guys nova just dropped out of the SSBL rather than face me and refuses to play outside of tournament. I'm ready for a pride match whenever he is, but if he doesn't even have the guts to play me, I think it's safe to say that he knows he has no chance.

SUCK ON THAT, StarTraitor!!!!1
You're getting too excited lol. Why do you worry so much about Nova anyways lol....

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I don't take much seriously really lol.

I do give you guys infractions from time to time though, which some mistake for anger and rage, and possibly seriousness i suppose :o

Battlecow

Play to Win
For all you haters- I just beat Surri solidly and stole dat candy from nova so hard he ragequit halfway through game 3. Gimme my goddam dues.

Battlecow

Play to Win
To be fair, you probably could have beaten me if your pride had allowed you to pick kirby.

Maybe not though, I've been practicing that MU (as my matches with Nova attested)

Top Bottom