• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Peach Combo Movie: New Name: Killer Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samochan

Smash Master
OH my that combo was sick we will be using that 1 thank you Mr.Mafia :)

Shakugan, maybe im a lion
Is it just me or does that combo look too basic? <_<

I mean, armada does that kind of combo on 80% of his matches.

>_>

<_<

Like here for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJX3TEZx0I&fmt=18

His whole career is littered with such combos.

I should upload armada's esa3 matches too, some nasty 70% and over combo on strawhat's sheik.

Edit: lessee... here's what happens to foxes who don't tech. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBDDTK-f0bY&fmt=18

Notice it's from the year 2007 D: Oh gosh

JFox

Smash Hero
OH my that combo was sick we will be using that 1 thank you Mr.Mafia :)

That combo was basic as hell. Turnip Nair is ur basic combo. Ur basic follow up since the nair hits them forward will be a dash attack. Dash attack hits up, and marth is obviously not anywhere near kill percent, so u uair to continue the combo. After that you are free to finish the combo anyway u choose, cuz nothing combos them any further than this, so he chose nair. I would do the same simply because it keeps them at the edge of the stage.

I'm pretty sure I've probably performed this exact combo at least once a game marth. Its your basic "if I hit you with a turnip at this percentage, here's what will follow" combo.

edit: I take it back, I just re-watched that combo, and its worse than I thought. Because he landed on a platform, hee actually could have done a second uair, this one FC'd, and then followed with a nair. I would have finished that combo with an extra hit, tbh.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Ok now that we are done the Trailer what we need now is the music for the real video. I have Samochan, Ame and a few others help me find clips. I would like to use some Rock music for this video but i need people to just post it in here. I want the Full Video to be about 7 minutes long. so your help would be need thank u

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
I thought this was already agreed.

She's a bad Mama Jamma... just loop it.

Actually, when the video is over, leave a white screen and let it play a couple more times.

That was agreed for the trailer i would like to use different Songs for the full Video. Does anyone have any ideas?

Cia

das kwl
well.. i'm in the process of making my combo video as well. and i'm using a temporary song to see how the clips would look against music. anyway, the song is M.I.A - Paper Planes. It works pretty well in a peach combo video. and intro is perfect combo vids.

just a suggestion tho. Thoughts?

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
Yea these r my clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi8SgZW2FQg&feature=channel_page

(0:43-0:58) is a pretty sweet tech chase and got the kill at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMWC4e6cYw4&feature=channel

(0:45-1:06)- sucks that he got 1 hit in, but lots of cg'ing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwSa261KH9M&feature=channel

(1:55-2:15)- ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXnJXHiFmQ&feature=channel

(0:32-0:36)- 0-death combo on marth omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i find these combo vid worthy CLIPS....but the matches themselves suck and dont display my talent very well at all lol

DippnDots

Feral Youth
No, unfortunately :( A couple of my friends just reinstalled.

I think you're confusing me with someone else though dude.

hate u 2 tho bb <3

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
nah i got ya dude those r old recordings also, Ill do my best soon to get some recording with partners who r much better then me.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I try to, xD. Usually ends up in failure. I've only been to the one in November. I'm gonna try for Apex...don't know how that's gonna work out. The next No Johns is this weekend, but I have a friend I'm hanging out with. So....Apex or DJ's Smashfest is my next target.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Have you guys not noticed the awesome music I've provided you with on the first page lol
JK sorry I have none, I'm saving one for my video tho
If you still need footage, I posted a thread with 2 of my matches. watch the mute city one, it's OK

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'd just like to say that if M.I.A.: Paper Planes is used in the combo video I'll probably kill Shakugan.
Shakugan isn't the only person working on this video. I have family down in Georgia...I'll come after you first :laugh:

But peach does fly like paper and gets high like planes...
That is SO true. We're gonna use it....XIF don't scare meh :chuckle:

btw <3 XIF:lick:

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
We should get the vid stickied in every forum.
It's gonna be good, don't worry. I'll have some new clips later when I'm not spamming the dsmash like an autistic child who's fond of the orange-yellow-y color of the C stick.

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
Hype is nice, but I would rather see it pull through in the end and look like a really well put together combo vid....There was a buttload of hype to ssbm: metagame and personally I felt a little let down from that vid since it wasnt very diverse in its players I felt.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
Hype is nice, but I would rather see it pull through in the end and look like a really well put together combo vid....There was a buttload of hype to ssbm: metagame and personally I felt a little let down from that vid since it wasnt very diverse in its players I felt.
I understand what you mean but a lot of people didnt submit and clips or anything. We will have many players in this Video no doubt about it. just keep helping me by finding cool peach combos or recording your own.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
yea honestly, dont worry about hype. the release is way too far in advance to be hyped up.
I dont think people are taking this Combo Video very seriously so i just want everyone to know about it.

But i do understand what you are saying Jfox

aresparadox

Smash Cadet
it will be taken seriously when the quality was put into it and then put out for the public to c for themselves, that's how it should become "serious" the results

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
As of Now i have Clips of Armada,Shakugan,Dancingqueen90,Jfox,Vanz,Samochan,Vwins,PC Chris,Cort,Wife,XIF,Pink Shinobi,Connor,Aresparadox,Ame,Ek,

We still need more clips from other players im mainly waiting on that Jfox stuff since he told me he had some cool stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom