• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New R.O.B. Chatbox!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Click here to get to the chat box.

For users who have never used a Xat chat box before, there are only a few things you need to know. First, when you get there your name will appear on a scroll bar to your right. If you've never used xat before your name will appear as something like "SmoochyKins" or something similar. To change it to the name you'd like, just click on your name and tpye in whatever you'd like to be your chat name in the space provided. Same goes for changing your avatar. Xat has many avatars you can select from, OR you can use any picture from Photobucket. (NOTE: It doesn't have to be from your own account!)

Everything/Anything is self explanatory. If you have any feedback (good or bad) about the chat box, please post in this thread. Please keep in mind this may not be permanent, and this is only to see how the boards like the use of a chat box to just chill and talk with other R.O.B. players on SWF.

Chat Staff

Owners (Admins)
jjvirus (Main Owner)
Sudai

Moderators
Stingers
Jcaeser007

Enjoy!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Good **** jj, I didn't get jack crap done last night because of this :p

Not gonna be around tonight or tomorrow though.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm always gonna have the chat open when I'm at my laptop. I may wind up having to close this thread, though. Try not to spam it too much, guys. ; P

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
I wasn't too active since I had to study for my last final and such, but this was a great idea, hope it remains this way.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
when did u become a mob sudai? good sht anyway i like this chatbox idea. keep the thread oppen for chat related chats ftw

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I havent been to active on it the past few days, so my fault for that. If I actually try I think I can get it to stay active. I just have to keep it open so people don't leave if they see no one in there.

Nintendevil

Smash Ace
meh you people need to get used to chats. whenever I think swf or internet or brawl I think of my (MANY) chats I'm registered in. I check them all out and browse some sites and switch tabs to check if anyones posted every now and then >_> but nobody is.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I keep it open whenever I'm on, and people come and go. Like jj said, we should keep it in an extra tab. Its a cool thing that we shouldnt let go to waste...

emergency

Smash Journeyman
I open up the chat. And the background of it. Doesn't show up. No one is on the chat list. Everything is blank.

Solutions?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I open up the chat. And the background of it. Doesn't show up. No one is on the chat list. Everything is blank.

Solutions?
The chat background is just solid black so there is no error there, as for no one on the chat list, its just because the chat is empty/been empty for a long period of time and the history of previous visitors was erased. Your chat is working fine, its just inactive.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Where has everyone been? We've been keeping it fairly active. Every weeknight it's usually me, Sudai, ipitydatfu, jjvirus, and one or two others. I wanna see some of the more entertaining people come back! Mr. E, Dull, Dragz, toasty, Stingers, I'm looking at you guys.

Even if it's empty, just leave the window open, especially if you're at your computer. We are on there most nights and it's good times, I promise. We've even had a few lurkers come on to talk to us, it was really cool.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Cmon guys..chats been doin good for the past couple of days...lets keep it going :D Links on OP if you need it.

Congratz to Sudai, JCaeser, Nacker, ipitydatfu, and Mr.E for being active on it :p

Top Bottom