• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Samus Combo vid!!!

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
First post w000000t!!!!

Very nice vid.. enjoyed the SWD charged bomb combo very much, just 1 move i cant get, idk what its called but u use your chain to recover then u just go up. please tell me the propper name for it and gimi son advice on how to do it? Thx alot =]

over all.. combos were good but ide like to see some other ones instead of the SWD- Bomb but that itself is a good combo ;) and songs were not really my type but the last 1 had a good rythm to it =]

7/10

Pi

Smash Hero
Cool vid! I remember watching your first few back in the day and thinking 'wow this guy is so pro with swd!' and you still are XD!

And the 'rising grapple' as it's called is preformed by air dodging up then quickly using your grapple. I think it might only be angled stages that break the chain? But if you do it right on FD you start to tumble and can do whatever you could normally do out of a tumble.

Top Bottom