• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Secret on Corneria

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpm91

Smash Cadet
Did anyone else know that when you're underneath the stage on Corneria, you can repeatedly hit the ship's shooters and it will blowup and no longer shoot for the remainder of the match. I just found this out when I was playing with falcon against the cp.

keeper

Smash Champion
You posted a "new secret" for a game that's 7 years old to talk about a specific thing on a specific stage? Did you even search? =\

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
"Join Date: Feb 2010."

Seriously guys, it should be obvious that these type of people do not know any better. We know little about him/her so be a little nicer while the mods wake up and get in here.

Welcome to the boards kpm91, I'd suggest doing your research on what we already know here b4 giving "new" information.

keeper

Smash Champion
These "type" of people really should read the rules and maybe just try some common sense. Unless they're 12 or younger and have never been on the internet, I'm sure they know what Google is and how to search for things. That's just my perspective...

Kisses

Smash Cadet
dude I was being sarcastic when I said "no, you should make a new thread for it". Thats what the wink emoticon was for.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I once made a post in the falco boards telling everyone that falco's phantasm could meteor smash, give the noob a break

CaptainEvilStomper9

Smash Apprentice
Nice thread, try to hold back on making another one when you find out that its possible for the head to fall off of the hammer.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Some1 in the falcon boards told him that no1 knew about this and that he should make a new thread, don't be mad at this guy.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
has to be a troll post
Don't see how it's a troll post, more like lack of Melee game knowledge to me. A troll's goal it to make members of a forum rage...which he is not trying to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom