• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U New Smash 4 Player, looking for Local Scene in South West MI/North West OH

Valoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oceanum
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, I looked around but this seemed the most fitting. I live pretty much on the border of South West Michigan and North West Ohio, and I'm very interested in finding a local weekly or biweekly event for Smash 4. Does such a thing exist? I'd be willing to go anywhere from Monroe MI, to Toledo OH. I'd greatly appreciate any help that could be given in finding somewhere to play. Thanks in advance ;)

kippty

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, I looked around but this seemed the most fitting. I live pretty much on the border of South West Michigan and North West Ohio, and I'm very interested in finding a local weekly or biweekly event for Smash 4. Does such a thing exist? I'd be willing to go anywhere from Monroe MI, to Toledo OH. I'd greatly appreciate any help that could be given in finding somewhere to play. Thanks in advance ;)
Hi there. Kippty from Toledo here. Im part of a small group of Smash 4 players trying to help build a scene and put NWOH on the map. Our group recently had our first tournament about a month ago called Smash it Up #1 (we were expecting maybe 16 entrants max, but had 47!!)

If you search for us of Facebook @ NWOH Smash 4, you'll find us. We always welcome new members and just had a Smashfest the other day.

Note: Our second tournament, Smash it Up #2 will most likely be toward the end of January, be sure to check out our group for more details or even just to say hi. Hope to see you around!!

Valoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Oceanum
Thanks!! I believe I joined that group a day or two ago, and it was a godsend. I'll be training for the end of January :smirk:

Top Bottom