• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smilies and Characters in Postbits

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
All I need is to change my title to 'Smash Ivysaur,' and all will be good.

Will someone post what they all look like? Too lazy to go through them all myself.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
SWF might be racist because Mr. Game & Watch doesn't appear to be showing up. :(
There was a couple that didn't show up earlier, such as PT, but it'll be fixed, dont panic. Just wish Grimer was a valid choice too.

D00D64

Smash Cadet
I wish these came in multiple costume colors, but a nice idea none the less.

pricelessyostess

Smash Rookie
figured it out

ahh! help! i can't figure it out! how do i get one?

Edit: wait, apparently all I did was change who my main was in the Control Panel.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Just wondering, are these directly taken from Brawl? They look a lot like the icons that appear on the left side in SSE. I know the Brawl disc has been ripped already so idk

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering, are these directly taken from Brawl? They look a lot like the icons that appear on the left side in SSE. I know the Brawl disc has been ripped already so idk
wait, you can unlock ? in sse!?!? how???
anyways, these things are awesome! i'v got my current main selected, but that could change anytime (before I mained pit, then olimar/kirby) I beg for an update, maybe something from the sse (the hands, the minister,
tabuu
or something) and some melee characters *cough*mewtwo*cough* and a smash ball would be awesome. but, whatever, these are awesome enough.

farewell :cool:
ps. I say awesome too much

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I think the characters from Melee that were cut (Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu) should have their own "postbit" as well.

Is this a possibility? Some people still play Melee, and that may be there main. It'd be nice to see Mewtwo or Roy's face still around. People seemed to have forgot about their existence which is unfortunate. :"|

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
These 5 little smilies were much needed. I'm sure a lot of people will be very happy! I myself am glad that at least Mewtwo has a smilie.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Great job KK. They're not as clean as I had hoped, but they're awesome nonetheless.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Can you make a staryu and a Eggexcute smile? I mean like showing a mini staryu and a mini eggexcute like you did with the other 100 pokemon.

Oh and a Mr Potato Head Face.

Thank you.

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Those look great, I just don't have time at the moment to turn them into PNGs with alpha channels... if you or someone else does, feel free, but otherwise I have to wait.

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
When you say how to do it you say Go to User Cp,then you said Edit Profile and didn't find a "Edit Profile" thing,what catagory is it under?Nevermind

Top Bottom