• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New ssb kaillera crew

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Yo After some thinking and some talking with BHLMRO we decided why not start a crew with all these tournys/regionals ect. going on.Should be fun no?

So we are looking for some members, we want people who are decent smashers and most of all active!!

If ya wanna try out post here or contact me via msn so we can have some matches.You dont have to win I just need to see what your like.
If your on the emularena ladder of course theres no question that your good but we should still play some friendlys no? :chuckle:

Anyway thats it for now.The name of the crew is Prophetic Tactics
Tag: [\Pt/]

Contacts:
Msn : K-4-9@hotmail.com
Aim : KayDash11 (prefer msn)

felix45

Smash Lord
I'll join if the only purpouse if this clan is for tourney play. I dont like the reasons the other clans have for being clan (minus iBBi of course, joke clan = insta win XD)

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I'll get in on this. But I don't particularly think the name is very awe-inspiring. Maybe we should call it <|ID|> for "Isai's Disciples"

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
I'll join if the only purpouse if this clan is for tourney play. I dont like the reasons the other clans have for being clan (minus iBBi of course, joke clan = insta win XD)
Well me and BHL go to almost every tourny thats happened so far , so you wont be alone there.

felix45

Smash Lord
allright cool I will join.

you have allready played me so yeah. I think I got better since last time but then I didn't get to play for...well a long time and now I'm not going to be able to play for a long time again, but after that I'll hopefully get to start playing smash again.

conclusion: cool **** I'm in then

edit: wait do we have to edit our nametags or whatever or can we just keep them the same and still be considered in the clan?

mask man

Smash Cadet
id like to join
im active alot but my skills arnt that good,ive been playing smash for over 5 years and i still suck.
i dont suck to much,i can bveat 3 lvl 9ns(no teams) but its other players i cant beat.
i havnt found any site or anything with indeepth stuff on hit boxes or any of that important stuff...

Top Bottom