• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new teachnique for diddy

HMD

Smash Journeyman
i was playing free for all with my bros friends ark a.f.k boss when i found out in luigis masion if u use the barrel on top of the house ur head will bash against the sealing there's a explosion (knew this already) but when that explosion happens it takes out more damage for them then u for u it will take out 5% and ur oppent 12% and they get knocked back and u dont so u can keep doing it over and over aand over again if u already knew this sorry

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's not really a technique, it's more of just an understanding of how his barrels work. And yes, most people here would know this already.

Better luck next time : )

HMD

Smash Journeyman
it's good because u dont get knocked back and ur opponet does

HMD

Smash Journeyman
i was actully thinking of making a xat chat room for diddy users if u want to help me make plz do so

Top Bottom