• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TL player

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Hi. Probably not many of u know me because I mostly hang out on Luigi boards and rarely post on other threads and even rarer post threads because I have nothing smart to say. I main Luigi. I decided to main TL because of toons of awesome vids and generally his awesome Dair. I'm not an experienced smasher back from 64/melee days, I mean, I've first heard of SSBB on a IGN advertisment(shame on me I know) so I downloaded N64 on emulator. Yea, I liked it and it was a very different game from other fighters generally. So I got brawl. But DONT get me wrong. I'm one of better Luigi players and know all of his AT's as well as his flows and advantages. So yea, I also start playing with TL beause I want somone different from Luigi, and I love Zelda:WW and Zelda:pH. Nothing else to say except i welcome all tips and hints. I'm also gonnaread the guide now. Wish me luck and sorry for too long post :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hi. =)

The stickies will probably tell you everything you need to know.

Some Toon will probably tell you stuff too, but idk what else to add thats not in the stickies.

Beagle007

Smash Apprentice
Control suggestions : Gamecube Controller: Change Z-jump Y-grab, X-jump (if you like two jump buttons) , and do not b-stick

kingkirby91

Banned via Warnings
Control suggestions : Gamecube Controller: Change Z-jump Y-grab, X-jump (if you like two jump buttons) , and do not b-stick
wtf dont change anything on the controller
i play ok with the controller the way it is with default settings

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
BUT WHAT ABOUT TEH ZAIR!!!!!1!!1

Seriously though, I'm not sure if the guides stress it enough (maybe matchup discussions do) but the zair (or whatever you set grab to, y if you like beagle's set up) is Toon's best and arguably most important move to master.

Top Bottom