• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to SoCal, searching for B+

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I'm new to the SoCal scene as I just moved to Oceanside a month ago. I come from West Virginia (heavily in the maryland/va scene). I'm looking for any Brawl+ players out here. I looked around and see a bunch of melee and brawl players, but haven't seen any B+. Someone post up here and give me the 411.

Also, I already have 3 local players that are into B+, so if anyone does play and wants to play (or Melee for me and my buddy Woot), feel free to hit me up. I've been playing Smash for a long time.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
How about online B+ ? I don't think it would be to laggy if you have a good connection; I do. If not, then just forget about me.

Since 1999.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I have a good enough connection I'm sure. I'll look up my friends code and post it up here when I'm around the wii.

And Lanstar, I live in Oceanside which is just north of San Diego. Not far I think.

Mainly, I don't know where players on the west coast live being that I'm new here. I'm trying to get an idea of who plays what and where they are, and I play B+ and Melee (not a fan of vBrawl).

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
I have a good enough connection I'm sure. I'll look up my friends code and post it up here when I'm around the wii.
Cool, I still remember my brawl/+ code so here you go: 0387-8439-8094; I'm TheP9 online on Brawl+.

I don't think I'll be able to play Melee with you however of course; distance.

I'm in SoCal btw.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Yeah, I looked up my friend code and then forgot to write it down (bad memory) but I'll post it soon.

Who else lives in or around San Diego county that plays Smash?

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I know there's a lot of people who live in SoCal that wanna play Smash. Hit me up! Ready and willing to play. I'm in Oceanside (between LA and SD).

Midori

Smash Rookie
I live about 45-50 minutes away from you, Kaotical. If you're willing to drive that much of a distance; feel free to send me a PM so that I can give you my address.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
I'll have to do that in the near future, Midori. Trips outside of a certain distance at the moment are a little rough. Christmas and all.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi, Kaotical! :]

Northern San Diego (Oceanside, Rancho Penasquitos, San Marcos, Mira Mesa, Fallbrook, La Jolla/UCSD and Rancho Bernardo) tends to favor Melee.

Southern San Diego (Chula Vista, Point Loma, National City, Lemon Grove, El Cajon, Imperial Beach, and Tijuana) tends to favor Brawl.

Play with us sometime! <3

Hope this helps!

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Hi, Kaotical! :]

Northern San Diego (Oceanside, Rancho Penasquitos, San Marcos, Mira Mesa, Fallbrook, La Jolla/UCSD and Rancho Bernardo) tends to favor Melee.

Southern San Diego (Chula Vista, Point Loma, National City, Lemon Grove, El Cajon, Imperial Beach, and Tijuana) tends to favor Brawl.

Play with us sometime! <3

Hope this helps!
Yes, it most definitely helps! Now I just gotta find some events...

D

Deleted member

I play brawl+
:)

I asked tearbear that if he starts holding events, if i could run brawl+ on the side.
Depends on turnouts.

Kaotical

Smash Ace
Well I really love running tournaments which is what I did back on the east coast. But, since I don't know anyone out here yet I'm kind of sketchy on doing that. I wanna meet people first, play with a few people, then I'll start doing Brawl+ and Melee events. The sooner I meet people, the sooner I'll host events.

As for turnouts, Burntsocks, if you have B+ then I know I'll bring at least 2 others with me.

HeroFalcon7

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in the Riverside area and there are about 4 of us here that play Brawl +. The most recent update of course. We are also looking forward to Project M (Melee 2.0). Anyways, if any of you live around this area hit me up. We also love Melee.

AIM: Tathia7
Hit me up on that or message me on smashboards.

Top Bottom