• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

new to the boards

shine.achan

Smash Rookie
hey everybody, name's alex and i just joined the boards and am looking for to play some melee, hopefully to improve and just to have fun
i live in san ramon, about 15 minutes away from walnut creek, willing to drive anywhere within a reasonable distance
im a senior, still in high school so i might not be able to smash too often over the weekdays but i definitely can on weekends
hit me up with a text? 925-399-1998

Violence

Smash Lord
925 is DBR territory, and north 510 players. I would suggest coming out to the next tournament either in SJ or SF, and meeting people(don't necessarily have to enter). It's a lot easier to meet players at these events and get contact info to play at a later date.

Violence

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51&prefixid=PacWest

EDIT: eh, I just noticed that there's not really anything until TourneyPlay. If you're down to drive to SJ(and it's cool if you're not), most regular smashing takes place on East and South bay(to my knowledge). I don't really feel comfortable giving out other peoples contact information, but I'll see if I can get someone to talk to you about playing.

Violence

Smash Lord
A little of both.

I think HomeMadeWaffles'll contact you next time he's having people over to smash, just don't know when that'll be.

Walt

Smash Ace
right next to walnut creek is concord, which like Violence said is 925 DBR dudes. contact me at 925-852-7095 and we can try to set up a day.

shine.achan

Smash Rookie
@violence sounds good, yahh my numbers up there, iit's only for texting though. I dont think I'm that good though :p
@walt fsho looking forward to it

:phone:

Top Bottom