• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New to Wolf

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Hey everyone! I'm new to Wolf and new to PM. I particulary like Wolf because of his strong attacks, his combo game, and his speed that he gained in PM. So this is a broad question but where do I start to learn more about how to play Wolf specifically and the basic techniques of PM?

TimeMuffinPhD

PhD in time travel and muffins.
NNID
TimeMuffinPhD
I can't really be bothered answering this fully, since it's a very common question, but I'll try and say it in a few words. Watch videos of Wolf players such as: Chillin, Rat and Scythe; pick up things from their game and use it to help you. Learn the basic fundamentals of the game, you'll find answers on here and the SSBPM subreddit - learning things like wavedashing and L-cancelling is a good start. If have any questions about Wolf, add me on this and I can answer your questions, good luck!

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Also make sure to get short hops out of shines, and know when you can get it if you decide to "Go for it" Make sure you know what works for sure and if you're 8/10 sure you can get something, don't go for it. Play safe and smart and take what you can get

Top Bottom