• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Up air KOing potential?

Flob

Smash Cadet
I guess this is old but I haven't found a thread about it. So I thought: Why shouldn't I post this?

The finding actually comes down to this: you can KO with the non damaging hitbox of Up air. If you use Up air near the ceiling and you don't hit your opponent with the damaging part you might still KO them with the 'up-blowing' part.

I don't know whether it is new. If it is, I can make a vid of it.

Please don't flame me when it's old. Just close the thread.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Wow another thread where something useless comes up followed by "if its known close this, or whatever sorry". Go through the threads. If you didnt notice there is already a thread just dedicated to the uair with everything in there.

phuxed

Smash Rookie
if someone actually pulls off a star KO with uair like that, I'd probably laugh myself out of my chair.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i did this this weekend to a meta knight on rainbow cruise. he was actually just above the middle of the screen when i blew him up i guess he jumped at same time and died, crazy

:034:

Smash Hero
I did that on R.O.B. on Halberd at like 112%. We were both at the top of the screen, though.

It was still pretty awesome.

Top Bottom