• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEW (useless?) glitch!

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-UhI3UFEg

This is a glitch I found while playing around with my friend. What you do is get Pit (or Mario, but it's easier to do with Pit) and C. Falcon and have Falcon do a reverse Falcon Punch (glitch only works with REVERSE punch) and with Pit, use the mirror shield (down B) during the middle of his punch. The closer he his the farther he'll slide. I used a custom map to show how far he actually slides because Falcon just stops gliding on FD.

For Mario you use his cape, but the timing's a bit harder.

If someone already posted this glitch, I apologize, but I didn't find any on youtube. You CAN hit people with this, but they have to be somewhat close, and sometimes, it hits both Pit and the opponent. I don't see much practical use in this (Falcon is not very good in this game...), but it's just a fun glitch I found.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
Yea, if you jump and reverse punch, it still pushes you.

Or are you asking if it pushes you while you're in the air if you punch in the air? Because I haven't tested that, I'll try it later.

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
No, this doesn't work with Ganon, but I only tried it with Mario (cape), not with Pit. It didn't seem like Ganon had the momentum that Falcon had, so I quit after a couple of tries. If you guys wanna try, go for it, but the tests I'm gonna do tomorrow will be for Falcon only.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Nice! If the hit box stays out for at least most of the sliding then I can see this becoming a great team doubles combo move.

Just imagine doing that against someone on FD ^_^

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
WOW i have a glitch to share meowth destroys Giga bowser
If you are against a Giga bowser and you throw a pokeball at it and lets just say it was a meowth it will stop bowser from doing anything and it will keep going till bowsers final smash is over and it doesnt have to go under bowser it can go nxt to him to

S0crat3s

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really sure if this is really a glitch...

Pit's shield (use Sonic for example) ricochets ANY attack off by twice the original move's knockback power...But if it only works with reverse...:\

Pseudoshot

Smash Cadet
Can you do this with Yoshi?
Does yoshi still have that strage 3 frame invinciblity egg shield?
Lol... I don't have brawl so i can't check.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not really sure if this is really a glitch...

Pit's shield (use Sonic for example) ricochets ANY attack off by twice the original move's knockback power...But if it only works with reverse...:\
But it doesn't make anyone else slide 10 times the distance they should slide from the attack.

Omega Nintendo Dude

Smash Rookie
I've gotta try this.
I've never seen Captain Falcon slide like that from a counter shield.
I've gotta See Mario.
REVERSE punch. I'm going to see if this move can be useless or advantage.
- [Omega Fox]

Top Bottom