• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Videos of Smash Bros. 3DS Emerge (SPOILERS)

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Is sakurai really the one that decides the final roster and not any input from nintendo as a whole? It makes sense to have a diverse roster to promote future games.if mewtwo isn't in isn't it cause of the Pokemon company and not cause of sakurai?

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
LOL to everyone that said it was fake. Them renders were too legit, my boy SHULK <3

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
If anyone's been looking at the footage, Ganondorf seems about 2.1x the speed he was in Brawl, both attack and dash wise. He seems to get to point A to point B within faster time than the old Ganondorf in Brawl.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Social Justice rant
Well that's unfortunate for you. Golden Sun is a valuable piece of nintendo history and sports better smash candidates than 'Another Mario character'.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Disappointed in Ganon's same moveset.

I'll love every smash game regardless, but I could've loved it more

infomon

Smash Scientist
holy gads this game looks amazing

this roster is amazing

haters gonna hate but we're all gonna buy buy buy and smash smash smash

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Maybe it's
So far we have an oversaturated roster with mario characters and more clones added to the game with the falcondorf still being a thing wow Sakurai completely lied to us and added more clones and left old clones alone.
Maybe it's for we can be forced to use custom moves. They really seem to be pushing it

jigglover

Smash Lord
Also where the hell is the music in these clips? And why is Bowser Jr. forever in his Clown Car... It's more iconic to Bowser, seriously. Totally illogical, which Sakurai is not!

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice

The leaker got Bowser Jr. moveset right, from the cannon ball and boxing gloves bit (check the footage)

mewtwo and ridley is real

also dixie kong and chorus kids
I'm currently dissatisfied with the roster leak, but if Ridley and Mewtwo are in, I can live without the rest.

I hate that Snake is cut, but I expected it. I can live without Lucas, and no Wolf isn't the end of the world, but lacking Ice Climbers is not "cool"

MMSK786

Smash Rookie
NNID
MMSK786
3DS FC
1504-5801-6001
Almost exactly 10 seconds into leak 1, you can see a figure in the bottom right hand corner.

This looks to be a person jumping in front of a projection screen.

In other words, I'm not entirely convinced that we're even looking at a physical 3DS screen.
That's actually Kirby's Damage Percentage being destroyed/obstructed as Kirby is knocked out on the Top Screen.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Maybe it's

Maybe it's for we can be forced to use custom moves. They really seem to be pushing it
I hope there customs are good cause if thats the truth we could have a faster but weaker ganon and other moves to offset the clones ever more. Nice man i didnt think of that but they are kind of pushing it.

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
I can get over all the clones and the addition of a Justin Bieber look-alike; As long as Ridley isn't playable I'm satisfied.

AceMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KnowledgeMan
These vids are more convincing but I still can't believe that the Duck Hunt Dog is in and not the Ice Climbers... Also Bowser Jr. is still hard to believe...

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
Also where the hell is the music in these clips? And why is Bowser Jr. forever in his Clown Car... It's more iconic to Bowser, seriously. Totally illogical, which Sakurai is not!
When was the last time bowser used the clown car though? I could be wrong but Mario world?

Chief Quimby

Smash Apprentice
Almost exactly 10 seconds into leak 1, you can see a figure in the bottom right hand corner.

This looks to be a person jumping in front of a projection screen.

In other words, I'm not entirely convinced that we're even looking at a physical 3DS screen.
You shouldn't be convinced that it's a 3DS screen. It is most likely a video footage from the game, for ESRB review. The leaker didn't have the game, only video of it.

TheRage

Smash Apprentice
At this point, if Sakurai and/or Nintendo don't respond to this leak in some way, I fear the internet will explode very soon...

Last edited:

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
At least shulk and Bowser Jr look awesome

But this ALSO means that Dark Pit is confirmed.
Sakurai......:mad:

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
It's official. The leak was true. You know how I feel? Disappointed. Doctor Mario is back. Dark Pit is a character. Ganondorf has the same moveset. WHAT...?!!! This really came as a shock to me O.O Excuse me while I watch the rest of the leaks and try to clear my mind....
And yet the people who were for the leak are celebrating anyway. We got a ****ty looking character selection screen, we got Doctor Mario back and not Mewtwo! Let's celebrate! Drinks for everyone!

I'm still hoping there are unlockable characters yet to have been mentioned.

Last edited:

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Ganondorf's UpB is different; he spins round a lot more. You can see it on Leak6 at 0:22. Looks a lot better.

Bahaha, CPU does sword taunt at 0:32. lmfao

Last edited:

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
So many dark pit haters.
I'm excited for the character he could use entirely different weapons like he does in the games and his voice acting wont be high pitched.

Top Bottom