• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids from the Midwest Circuit (NoJ, Vidjo, Kel, DSF)

Coffee™

I need it....
Great stuff as usual Anther, and why do people keep responding to AxE? -_-

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I don't know. I usually don't like responding to trolls, but it is kind of fun when he continues to prove how stupid he is.

AxE

Smash Cadet
Wow this is a forum, its not MSN2 where u only say omg this guy is good. I just wrote my opinion and you guys start freaking out like if we were saying F word to children. I just said he wasnt very good, get over it. I dont flame, i say my opinion.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
you never supported why you thought he wasn't very good, whereas the rest of us here on the side that actually makes sense, has proven, even anther himself has responded to you, why he makes such a good player.

AxE

Smash Cadet
I mean can you tell me what he does "obnoxiously pro"? theres nothing i can proove that he plays good, so hes not as "OMFG UR SO PROOO" liek u all pretend. You cant compare him to a top 50. Thats my opinion, its not because that its negative that u all have to act like u wanted to ride his ****.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i already said why he's a pro: technical understanding of the game and character, as well as doing well in tournaments nationally recognitition, etc make him pro. why can't you accept that is our collective opinion, similarly to how yours of thinking he sucks is?

AxE

Smash Cadet
k then, that means im uber mega pro, and im 1st on Brawl ladder. Dang thanks :O. Cuz i have better "Mind Games" and i participate on alot of tournies :O thx!!!!

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
OMG Anther. You are so pro. I love you. Your the best pika in the world. No one can compare to you. Why are you so good? Whats your secret?

Everybody Now! Lets piss off the noob!

AxE

Smash Cadet
See, thats your opinion. Am i going to rage because of it? no. lets all be like this?

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Im just mad because of this comment:

Stop changing sentences, u think ur jesus? nah just face reality Nub!Boom!
Only because i take how you used "jesus" real seriously.

And when you said "face reality," that totally contradicted your "own opinion."

Im a Nub :p

JuanTendo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb-juantendo
3DS FC
2750-1216-1018
Switch FC
SW 3345 4602 0138
Nice vids Anther (like always)
your DI in brawl has increased a lot

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Can I ask..... in the 1st match with Vidjo at 1:49 you did 2 really quick thunder jolts.They were pretty much at the same time.

How did you do that?

therofl

Smash Cadet
they werent 2 really fast ones.. its just he did them off the screen so you dont really see the animation. if you listen carefully you hear 2 pikachuuusss evenly timed.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Actually, Anther's Pikachu is level 99. His attack speed is close to 1 mil. He can shoot jolts almost as fast as he quick attacks. Didn't you know that?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I do this all the time. if you are falling down from the air, you are moving with the first tjolt, which means the second one will be close to the first. highly effective, with 2 right by each other, as it can keepa grounded opponent locked if they get hit, giving you time to get back to stage.

Top Bottom