• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New vids Of Afro Thundah Vs Reflex(Grand finals)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
the only good player is DSF and maybe futile. Any time any of you go OOS (with the exception of DSF), you get destroyed.

Talk to me when you've won a tourney pathetic scrub.

I look forward to taking your money.
They have more than 2 good players lol. EVERY region has more than just 2 good players.

Also, I looked over the vids, I was surprised at the stage picks for Reflex and for how he played sometimes. I know we have style differences obviously, but other times it seemed like he gave Afro too much room and ran too much into C4 when he could have air dodged it or something. Just my take on it.

Leh

Smash Ace
They have more than 2 good players lol. EVERY region has more than just 2 good players.

Also, I looked over the vids, I was surprised at the stage picks for Reflex and for how he played sometimes. I know we have style differences obviously, but other times it seemed like he gave Afro too much room and ran too much into C4 when he could have air dodged it or something. Just my take on it.
I agree, i was simply responding with his logic, since its clear he isnt willing to post with any actual thinking.

I dont really think SoCal is ****.

Me and reflex both like manly stages, counterpicks are gay <.<.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I will never understand Reflex going to Bfield so many times, lol. He was a huge sucker for c4s too. He picked it up in the later rounds though.

Cyclopean

Smash Cadet
Haha the Reflex fanclub makes a return.

"How can you punch someone when they are laying on the ground!"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This happened? XD
Dthrow to Jab to Dthrow to Jab, Afro did that a few times to Reflex. I think he was trying to stand up each time instead of buffering a roll, shouldn't hit if you pick a direction to roll instead of standing up.

"It's not an infinite!" " STFU it's not an infinite!" lol.

Leh

Smash Ace
Dthrow to Jab to Dthrow to Jab, Afro did that a few times to Reflex. I think he was trying to stand up each time instead of buffering a roll, shouldn't hit if you pick a direction to roll instead of standing up.

"It's not an infinite!" " STFU it's not an infinite!" lol.
yo fo real.
People started booin like it was a infinite or somethin.
Idiots.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Reflex plays a pretty interesting Wario. Watching it, everything he did was unexpected.

Nice vids. Afro was a beast with Snake. Setting up them explosives nicely.

Top Bottom