• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New way to play Brawl? (Don't quote me on this)

alexh714

Smash Rookie
Yes, you do. And Twilight Princess. But according to a new expliot, it may be possible without TP. Still need that SD though...
With out the Twilight Princess?? hmmm.... I've head you have to manually modify the chip on the wii motherboard. If there is another way besides those two, you think you can point me to the right direction? I been wanting to modify my broken wii to be able to read SSBB from a SD card instead. The wii seems to refuse to read the disc. Any help? anyone?

person701

Smash Journeyman
Here the vid

With out the Twilight Princess?? hmmm.... I've head you have to manually modify the chip on the wii motherboard. If there is another way besides those two, you think you can point me to the right direction? I been wanting to modify my broken wii to be able to read SSBB from a SD card instead. The wii seems to refuse to read the disc. Any help? anyone?
Don't know what to tell you about the Wii, but I believe with this you'll be able to load anything from an SD.

Wow, it's pretty fun. I think I'll add FAST to it in order to warm up my fingers before a match.
That sounds like an awsome idea. I'll try that later also.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
If you wii cant read any disc, there is no exploit to use to install homebrew.

There is no homebrew that can launch games from SD. USB HD is another story.

An SD only exploit is coming out. In the next...month maybe?

Top Bottom