• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wiki created: SSBB Custom Content!

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
Works better the order I have it in, imo.
If you're just skimming for a certain song, being near the edge makes it easier to find.

If you want it sorted by source you can click the little box thingy at the top.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I don't know if that "Team" column is necessary...

Perhaps a "Loop" column instead? You would fill it out with either Yes (song is correctly looped at 14336 samples and has no audio glitches), No (song is not correctly looped, has audio glitches, or does a fade in/out instead of a loop) or N/A (song has a real beginning and end and is not made to loop: basically all real life or non VG songs).

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
Loop column is done.

★ - Good loop, full song.
☆ - Good loop, trimmed song.
● - Bad loop, full song.
○ - Bad loop, trimmed song.
? - Loop field left blank.

Gallade64

Smash Apprentice
Daakun you are a genius and I love you in a not gay way. Hokuto no Ken is the first page to get your Song Template makeover. Now I am working on BlazBlue JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

EDIT: I don't know why, but I keep getting an "open index.php" prompt every time I click on "Edit this page", and it only happens when I have rich text editing turned off. And the only way to get around it is to turn on rich text editing. Here's a pic:

EDIT2: Disregard this. All I had to do was restore all my default settings.

Xyless

Smash Master
I would just like to say thanks to the people who have been constantly updating the wiki while I have been on leave since Christmas. I haven't had time to update it, since my family's been going through some crazy things lately, but I'm going to go back at it starting tomorrow.

EDIT: A quick update: With the addition of the Customized Content subforum, I have also decided to make some changes to the Wiki. I have already started plotting out what I will be doing, and will hopefully have it updated the end of next week.

I'm also going to include basic tutorials for hacking in codes. I was hesitant at first, but I have decided that, after having helped about 30 people hack their Wii's, I have a general knowledge for a "dummy's guide" to hacking everything in. So...look forward to that!

(once the subforum unlocks, I'll be making the above edit into a new post, I just wanted to write down what was on my head before I forgot)

Daakun

Smash Apprentice
A quick update: With the addition of the Customized Content subforum, I have also decided to make some changes to the Wiki. I have already started plotting out what I will be doing, and will hopefully have it updated the end of next week.
I've been kinda hesitant on making edits since I read that on your blog post on the wiki.
This gonna happen soon or should I just go about with editing? >_>

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm keeping my limit to 7 stickies per board...unless you can find something to unsticky, adding more is going to clog the Customized Content forum...

Gyros Kirby

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3247-1699
Switch FC
5691-0378-5993
The site needs more character information on the characters.

Xyless

Smash Master
Hi, guys. I haven't been able to keep up with the site, due to Brawl Minus taking over my focus. I am actually going to hire some moderators, since there's no point in me being the only one. If you're interested, send me a PM, let me know how much experience you have, and so on. It would help if you've contributed as well, so i can have a reference point.

Also, my main focus (music) is still being planned. I just haven't had time to really reorganize it. Now that Brawl- is done...hopefully I will.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
BrawlVault is out. This is pretty much pointless now.

Fen__

Smash Ace
BrawlVault is out. This is pretty much pointless now.
The wiki also covers various aspects of hacking in concise, tutorial-like format. It's a good compendium of knowledge without having to wade through unhelpful posts and looking for the right thread(s).

Top Bottom