• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Year Resolutions

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Yeah once I called Virgilijus gay and I didn't think much of it but he turned all green and **** and viciously broke me in half (oh ****) and now I have to go around in this wheel chair and write books called A Brief History of Time.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
One word.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sY7x8ZWRtc

but these are what i am planning to do.
1. not to get good grades so I can skip eighth grade!
2. not to suk less in SSBM and pokemon
3. annoying my fellow smashers in the forum
4. not to visit mars and harvest polar bears
5. to meet girls
6. TO Steal Virgilijus's, Uncle Meat's, Uncle Kenny's, Peeze's, Yang's, and Skywalker's GC controllars and/or Wiis

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I know a comeback for that, but it would offend you beyond reason so I won't say it.

Edit: I got negged twice for my gay bar joke. Whatever, I am still leaving it b****es. As long as it makes me laugh, it remains.
lol, if its a good comeback, I wouldn't be offended. Post it. If youre worried about neg rep for it from other people, then PM me. ;)

Not like rep will really matter sooner or later, its spiraling downhill.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I was going to say "Yeah, I was trying to discuss that with your mom last night but her mouth was full" and that would have offended me so I figured it would offend you as well. I can care less for rep but that joke sounds like a warning worthy offense.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
^ Sorry. They are closing the gay men's bar next year.
:) Now why would they do that when you give them such good business?
"Yeah, I was trying to discuss that with your mom last night but her mouth was full"
Well, its a good insult, but it doesn't even pertain to what I said... so as a comeback it lacks.
In fact, discussing that you give the gay bar good business would prove my point.

ANYWAYS, new years resolutions-
1. make it to more biweeklies
2. do well in college?

Peeze

Smash Master
Steal Virgilijus's, Uncle Meat's, Uncle Kenny's, Peeze's, Yang's, and Skywalker's GC controllars and/or Wiis
Do i know you?

Oh and kenny a better comeback would have been:
"The only reason i was in that gay bar was because i had to go get your dad after his shift was over."

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
New Year resolutions? Nah.. I don't think I need to change something about myself or my lifestyle right now, and I'm certainly not going to try to think of a fault I need to correct because the last number of the year changed.

So many people say "it's a new year, a chance to start fresh!" Well, every day is a new one. I fix my problems as they come, the new year is nothing special. Even people who say they have resolutions, 9 times out of 10, will do nothing to follow through with them. People make lists because everyone else does. I think it's sad that the new year to so many people is a time to concentrate on all the negatives in your life.

Resolutions? No sir, I'm doing just fine. Happy New Year everyone.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
^ Congratulations, everyone here thinks the exact same way. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Honestly, this thread is just here because we are bored to death.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
I made this thread for the purpose of sharing "New Year Resolutions".

Here are mine:
  • I'll attempt to keep my grades up in school and not procrastinate as much as I had done earlier this semester.
  • I will find love. Finally.
  • My relationship with my father will improve.
  • I apologize for spamming in the Pool Room during November and earlier this month, and for irritating the moderators with my posts. I've been such an idiot; my actions will change.
So, what is everyone wanting to accomplish in 2007?
well i really have nothing to say its butiful *tear*

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
TO Steal Virgilijus's, Uncle Meat's, Uncle Kenny's, Peeze's, Yang's, and Skywalker's GC controllars and/or Wiis
Hooray! People know me! Should I be happy about that?

You know how I know you're gay Kenny?

You borrowed my Coldplay album.
I still regret the day I walked into your room while you were having "relations" with that pit bull. Not a pretty sight.

D

Deleted member

Good job. You insulted yourself in the process. :p
So being gay is a bad thing?

BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
probably work harder in school, that may be hard though
somehow manage to get as many -rep points as KaoS
spam WAY more

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I just decided I'm going to get to 3k posts before next year starts. It's just about 9 for me. Let's see if I can do it without spamming.

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
happy new year everyone XD

Resolutions....uhhh
Get my grades up
Exercise XP
Get better at smash
Eat better
ya thats it XP

jaej

Smash Journeyman
probably work harder in school, that may be hard though
somehow manage to get as many -rep points as KaoS
spam WAY more
Dont work hard at all in school.

Also never ever lose again at mario kart ds. ever

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I've started on a few of my resolutions already. I played paintball and only used about 150 rounds (instead of my usual 800-1000). I also started running my daily 1.5 miles. Lets hope I keep it up....

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My resolutions are to purchase a Wii before the end of 2007.
And to play more melee while i'm waiting for brawl.

Top Bottom