• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New York Smashfest Calendar

Hax

Smash Champion
this will be updated as smashfests come up.. just my attempt to unite EC melee and keep everybody informed

everything will have in-depth information like address, phone # and who's bringing TV's/cubes/discs

Calendar

Tuesday, February 8th, 2011
PC Chris's house: Hax, Jman, Alukard, G$, PC Chris, Nando

otg

Smash Master
I guess I'll post when I do stuff here? Typically I just call people to make **** happen because I don't expect people to check the boards, but this is still a good idea. We should all try to make it a point to play more frequently.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I guess I'll post when I do stuff here? Typically I just call people to make **** happen because I don't expect people to check the boards, but this is still a good idea. We should all try to make it a point to play more frequently.
yea hopefully it all works out ! we have a ton of majors coming up and we should be able to get things rolling again ! =]

thisWILLbe useful

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
this is sick for me, i'm 6 hours away but i'll find a way down if there's a fest coming up. you guys should post it like a month or two in advance (two months seems far but would still be good) that way if anyone from out of region comes, they'll be able to figure out bus/airfare/take off from work

who knows, maybe these will become a major ec thing

ViciousEnd

Smash Journeyman
I actually want to come down and smash with the NYC crew for a week over the summer. Most of them play like me, and I'd really like to play with Jman. That Fox always inspires me.

otg

Smash Master
I mean, if we're going to post these a month or two in advance they might as well be tournaments. I think this is more for something spontaneous, or to announce something for later that week. But once again tho, I'd rather just call people because I really don't like randoms coming to my house, but w'e thats just me.

Foy

Smash Champion
Smashfest in my room whenever you guys want to play or come up.

Bring bitties
Bring green greens
Bring your controller.

but dont bring your sister over or ill smash dat shiz all night.

Hax

Smash Champion
bumpteezy.. fests at Papa John's and PC Chris' cribs tonight

otg

Smash Master
I'm going to host later on tonight at my place (2/7 just so people aren't confused). I should be free to have people over starting in the late afternoon/early evening, so if people are interested post here or call me and I'll post details I guess?

Alukard

Smash Hero
I'm going to host later on tonight at my place (2/7 just so people aren't confused). I should be free to have people over starting in the late afternoon/early evening, so if people are interested post here or call me and I'll post details I guess?
niiice ... putting use to the thread ZKLAAAAAAAL

otg

Smash Master
ZLAAAAL. Briankard, I spoke to G and he said that he has night class so I don't think he's coming out tonight, but if yall still want to come let me know and we can try and figure something out. He mentioned people are going to PCs tomorrow, so I should be able to swing by to that after my night class, but if people are looking for some best Doc practice i'm def down for tonight.

Lemme know.

otg

Smash Master
Double post update cause IDGAF and I'm a real *****.

I'm having people over tonight starting at 6. As of right now, the guest list is Prog, PC Chris, Hazz, Niko, Sol, Phish-it, and myself. If anyone else wants to come out, please feel free. I'll post details here for those who need it.

I live in New Rochelle right off exit 16 on 95 North.

otg

Smash Master
I don't know where or what time yet, but chances are G$ + whoever is in his car and me + whoever I bring will be having a smashfest on saturday or sunday since No Johns was cancelled. I figured I'd share that here.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I recently moved to Brooklyn.

I may be able to hold small things at my place, but considering I have room mates, I will probably need to go else where. I'll see what is up and how things are going though.

a nub

Smash Ace
It's probably a bit early to be posting this and there's still ppl at pound

but is anything planned for next week? coming back home for a week so I was hoping I could hit up a smashfest

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
:o didn't know this thread was made, hah. I'm used to being txt'd!

*subscribes*

otg

Smash Master
Yeah this thread is pretty much obsolete lol. We all just text one another when we're playing anyway.

I guess I'll update;

We're playing in Riverdale at R00Rs place tomorrow afternoon/night. As of right now, it's Tommy, myself, Tag$, White Mike, Thx and potentially some more TFS/Salad Bowl. I'm also waiting back to hear from G, tho we might just meet up sunday/monday ish.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
this thread is needed, if i ever have the time i would like to come to a smash fest and i dont get texted

batosai24

Smash Rookie
i'm new but i want to play some of you guys if its alright with ya i like to past by one of your smashfest

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I will be in NYC starting Thurs, let me know if there's a smashfest this Friday/weekend!

:phone:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
There's a "No Johns" in Nanuet NY this Sat. You will prlly need a ride though (or you can take the train).

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Cool, I'll see if I can work something out transportation-wise once I know exactly where in NYC I'm staying

Top Bottom