• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Young Link Videos by me.

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
watched first match will watch others after exam tomorrow

I could hardly watch you, I was trying to figure out what the **** that captain falcon was trying to do with his stocks the whole time lol

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
watched first match will watch others after exam tomorrow

I could hardly watch you, I was trying to figure out what the **** that captain falcon was trying to do with his stocks the whole time lol

Lol unfortunately he made tons of errors because he came unprepared to the tourney. No controller so he used a messed up joy stick and a messed up X button. I asked him to use the wavebird but he said no he'd beat me with that one instead. Sadly he didn't listen to my warning. So now he payed the price.

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
You seem super arrogant whether you're good or not. It's not an attractive trait to have.

None the less, you're YL seems pretty good. You're quick and know you're way around him which is apparent even though that CF sucked pretty badly in those videos. I only watched the CF videos but liked what I saw. I'll watch the Peach ones later.

rhan

Smash Hero
I cannot believe I missed this thread. @_@

I've watched the first match and you've improved from the last I seen you. But Trent is right. Braging and boasting isn't the way to go.

I'm going to critique these tomorrow. When I'm not so burnt.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Only saw one match.

You seem to really love that back air. So much that you'd rather full jump back air a fast faller when he lands on a platform instead of trying to juggle him with up air.

Also, bombs > boomerang. Press Down B more.

Top Bottom