• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia 3 | Jungle Republic | Ovah. Who won?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
If your claim is true, then vote: Tandora.

It would also be much better to lynch Tandora first because that will allow for a cleared townie to live whereas mislynching me and then lynching Tandora will result in your death and preventing a cleared townie from being able to survive until endgame.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9088330&postcount=439

Also I don't see where you have town vibes from Tandora's play of hiding behind wagons to blend in. I felt that she would be very likely to be scum should Sold2 had flipped town (as shown with her as red and sold as green in the smaller font vote count) and had a more neutral read on her in the larger font vote count with Sold2 flipping scum. I agree with your opinion about SRB. Her playstyle has allowed her to take advantage of being very opportunistic with wagoning. She also asked if SRB's vote on Sold2 would still count when SRB replaced out and had a looming opinion of disapproval about the Sold2 wagon as it progressed and remained on it mostly for "pressure" and simply rolled with the bus once she saw it was inevitable.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
you're cleared town if we go with tandora? what now? i hope you have better reasoning than going after cello yesterDay, as you framing cello is perfectly feasible.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
also i noticed the disproval, but she could have easily unvoted once you did. seemed like an easy escape route to get off the wagon

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
slight disproval*

it's not like she hated it yet stayed on the wagon anyway, just said she was surprised how quickly the focus shifted from cello/ff to sold2.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Steel, if you mislynch me, you will be killed at night for being the seer.

If Tandora is lynched, this does not happen and you live until endgame as a cleared townie.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
19th votecount

----------

Xiivi (3) - §teel, Tandora, Ronike
Tandora (1) - Xiivi
Not voting (2) - SwordsRbroken, Mister Eric

----------

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
xiivi you know id MUCH rather have you in end game than tandora. though my gut is telling me that xiivi gets all hairy and howls at the moon at night. pretend we lynched tandora and he flipped wolf.

who's scum?

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I am actually not scum Ronike. :D

SRB is more likely to be mafia than Ronike or Eric is.

SRB's avoidance of hammering Cello and answering the question is opportunistic when everyone had stated they were fine with the lynch and you had stated you had given a time that you would hammer.

Ronike is more likely than Eric, mainly because Eric has been obvtown since he responded to his wagon on Day 2.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fine, after looking back, if you're scum you had to bus one of your partners, the more likely being mafia, therefore you aren't as big a threat.

Unvote Vote: Tandora

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ronike elaborate on your reasoning because im slow and noobie and i think you're scum so what again?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Gut. He was a major contender on a wolf wagon and a mafia wagon, but the mafia wagon was pretty obviously going to happen, so if he bussed someone, I'd say he bussed his mafia mate. And he want to be killing wolf real bad today. But mostly its gut. I cannot with peace of mind, lynch him, at least not this fast. Plus, he's more useful to have around than Tandora. And you said thats our only other option for wolf, so yeah. Tandora it is.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
No Steel, I really am town and after this game finishes I will be yelling at you about that Aladdin picture because not only did you overuse and misuse it, you are very wrong. I've wanted to IM you on AIM and bite your head off every time you've posted it thus far this game because you totally ruined it.

I want to lynch scum. I don't want to get lynched, have you nightkilled, have Tandora lynched and then have a day with SRB, Mister Eric, and Ronike left and no confirmed town exists. Whereas we lynch Tandora and move onto tomorrow with Steel, Xiivi, SRB, Mister Eric, and Ronike and Steel is confirmed Seer allowing us 2 mislynches from a pool of 4 players. If I was a wolf, there's pretty much no reason for me to be this adamant about a clear townie living to endgame when a 1-2 Xiivi-Tandora line-up has been put in place. I don't know why you insist on being stubborn about the order.

No player should be hammered until Mister Eric and SRB post and confirm they aren't the seer. I really doubt there is going to be a fake seer counter-claim because if there is then one of the two players in lynched and the other is lynched the next day if the first lynch flips seer and lost for their faction. You should NOT let the lynch go through without the opportunity happening because then you'd have to deal with the counter-claim tomorrow with 4/3 players alive and 2 being claimed seers depending on whoever the wolf is.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ill trust your judgement

if xiivi is wolf he can't win and i think he <3's me enough to not kill me and wants the brownie townies to win

unvote vote tandora

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
you act as if aladdin card is super serious business and more than just our disney mafia mvp's gambit

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
IT IS SUPER SERIOUS BUSINESS!

I'm actually still really mad at Tom for hugging me in Anime Mafia when he was a mafioso.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i chuckled when that happened

by the way i pseudo bread crumbed seer in my first post with the S and E being the only capitals in the post and in succession and the remaining letters found shortly after. i hate waiting and want to move on :c

hopefully our #1 inactive eric will find the thread soon

Tandora

Smash Rookie
tandora post.
Yes, sir!

I'm amazed by the sheer volume of posts that has occurred in the last twenty four hours. I checked the forum this morning and when I came back it was at least three pages later. I'm glad to see I've not been lynched while I was gone and not able to defend myself.

I want to say I am very impressed with how this game of Mafia has gone. We have managed a scum lynch every day. I am used to most games being townies lynched. It feels good to see us surviving the day phases. I have seen a lot of different play styles over the Days and have come to realize that Mafia is the modern version of philosophy.

I admit that I have been a bit of a bandwagoner when it comes to votes. As I have previously stated, a great deal of that is lack of confidence in leadership ability at this time. Also, I wrongly called Delvro as seer and Cello as townie. Delvro was from previous Aim experience and Cello was from sibling experience. Does this make me a poor townie? I honestly don't know. I feel very much like Socrates in that "a fool is wise in that he knows that he knows nothing". Also, I like the motto "Vote early, vote often." I still feel if I couldn't be a good leader, then I could be good support.

I spoke up on the S2 vote for multiple reasons. One, if the vote had turned against me and I had about three days to respond when responses had been slow I would not be happy that I may be lynched without a fair chance to represent myself. Granted S2 had stated that he had grown bored with the game, but now that the pressure was on him I figured there was a good chance he would be more interested. I know I have been in arguments in real life where I started to tune everything out until I was personally involved.

Two, if I was SRB's replacement I may not want my vote to be on S2. Since Sword had not had much chance to comment, I wanted to make sure he had time to confirm that the vote from his role was what he wanted his vote to be.

Three, I recommended a deadline extension to make sure there would be a lynch. Vote were slow coming in and I did not want to see the day end without a lynch. Too much text and tunneling had happened for there to be a pass.

I feel I have been much more active than Eric this game. His posts have been few and not very informative. I got used to the game's slower pass from Day 1 and Day 2. Day 3 and 4 have flown by.

I won't be available all day Monday, Dec 21st. I have to go to a two hour dialysis class with my mom, then I have to go to a doctor's appointment, and then I have to take my mom last minute Christmas shopping. I might be able to come back late Monday night or I may not because I'll be exhausted and have to work that night. I sincerely hope I am not lynched by then, but if it happens I would understand.

From what I can gather of the posts, the current threat is between me and Xiivi. I'm not sure how that happened, I'll try to reread the posts *again* to understand better. With that in mind, I'll stay with my current vote.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Which dead did you investigate by the way?

Also the night you investigated each of them.
n1 mayling investigated cello , not a wolf
n2 i investigated ronike , not a wolf
n3 i investigated mr eric, not a wolf

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
I am not the seer. But i'm not sure who to think is scum really. It seems like either Tandora or Xiivi is scum. Maybe Eric too, as he hasn't done **** in this game.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
everyone,
I sent a pm to Marshy concerning my expected inactivity because it was night time when my county was attacked by a snow storm which resulted in the falling down of power lines in eastern kentucky. I don't live near where all the other kentucky players in this game live so they're not experiencing what i have. Power has been out since Friday evening (around 8pm if i remember right). I stayed at the house that night but I didnt know where the kereosene heater was and dad was too schleepy to wake up. Sooo come the next morning, I get strep throat =/ nothing has been going my way since then, the reason im posting this now is because im making a pit stop in lexington to see a friend bc there's nothing to do at home. im about to head back today with hope that the power will be back on this evening. (it's about a 3 hr drive depending on the weather). i know that my inactivity excuses keep stacking up, but it's just been a ****ty run the past few days for me. Here's the msg I sent to Marshy:
----------------------
Hey Marshy,
I'm sending this to you because the county I live in suffered a power outage due to weather. If you'd like to forward this to the game (unless I inform otherwise before the new day begins) then please do w/e it takes to explain that I may be inactive due to power out-aging in Pike County KY (in case people want to check out the forecasts here lol). Estimated time of getting everything back up is ~Monday evening.

I'm only sending this now because I'm at my friend's place, out-of-county, before I head to a tourney tomorrow.

Thanks and take care!
------------------------------------------------------
sent Sat. night.

i'll be back very soon, plz dont hammer anyone by then unless you feel it's the right move. you guys have nailed it on the head so far, so I prob shouldnt worry ^_^ lol. i just hate not being able to contribute

later for now..

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ill post this just in case you guys need more hard information.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymtnews/headlines/79735157.html

i know my profile says i live in lexington still (which is central ky, in fayette county) but thats bc i used to go to school there and have not changed it yet.

i just got off the phone with mom and she said dad checked this morning and still no power, but she called the power company and they said their goal was to have everyone's back on this evening, so im hoping for the best.

im so sorry guys.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I've been rereading the thread the past like hour. I'm pretty sure Mayling breadcrumbled seer, so I'm actually feeling confident you are seer. I don't think Mister Eric actually read and saw I wanted him to confirm he wasn't the seer.

I'm also very confident that either Ronike or SRB is the last mafia and that it is not Mister Eric.

Whenever Mister Eric plays and votes Tandora, I'll hammer. I'm simply in no need to rush this because we have only 1 mislynch after today and I'm not giving SRB a chance to hammer when he's the only other player remaining who wasn't investigated.

Top Bottom